Chapter 5

The guys were taking a break from rehearsing as I roam around the backstage with a crying Jude. I take her outside near the stage area hoping she would feel okay with the daylight and drink her bottle up.  Earlier that morning a reporter had just walked into our hotel and luckily Jim, their lawyer, had come at the right time.
"Y/n! Jude!" I hear Roger run towards us as he hears the familiar cries of Jude. He takes Jude and the baby bottle from me. "What took you guys so long?" He asks rocking the baby and slightly shaking the baby bottle. As I open my mouth to speak Jim speaks behind me. "The police said he won't be a bother to you and Jude anymore but I'm thinking of keeping a bodyguard around for a while. Just in case." He says. "Wait. Who? Y/n, what happened?" Roger asks. "Um, this reporter sort of broke into the hotel. Jim came in time tho. It's okay now." I say fixing Jude's outfit and hoping Roger wouldn't start screaming. "WHAT?" He screams before walking away to find Jim. "Roger, please don't." I yell out. With all the screaming, the rest of the band members walked towards me. "What's up with Roger?" Brian asks. "He's just angry about what happened earlier." I say. They all got angry after I tell them what happened and walked to find Jim like Roger. Sighing I walk behind them.

"Honey, could you burp her." Roger says handing Jude to me as she finished her meal. Roger didn't speak but kept looking at Jude. After she burped he begins to talk. "Stay till the show is over." He says. "Roger, that's like till past midnight." I say. "I know but please." He says in a worried tone. I nod in agreement not wanting to argue back.

"Is she sleeping?" Asks Brian as he pokes his head into the changing room. I look down to see Jude peacefully sleeping on my chest. "Yeah." I whisper. "Roger is looking for you. I can watch her." He says. Placing Jude on the sofa along with the cushion pillows, I leave to find Roger.

"Roger?" I call out his name. "I'm here, love!" He says waving. He stood with Freddy and John. "Brian said you were looking for me." I say once reaching him. He leaves a soft kiss on my lips which took me by surprise.

"How is it going so far? The show." Freddy asks. "Other than being tired with Jude, it's cool." I say. "You slept okay?" Asks Roger. "Hmm? Not really." I say. "We are just going to pack up the stuff now." John says. "Is Jude sleeping?" Roger asks. Before I could answer Jude's cries echoed through as Brian carried her towards us. "I got her." Roger says reaching for her first. I stare as he keeps Jude over his shoulder and sways his body from side to side. "Jude's first tour!" Brian says followed by a camera flash.

"We all ready to go?" Roger asks the rest of his mates. "It's really crowded outside." Paul says. My body stiffened as I start to get nervous. "Brian take Y/n." Roger says as the whole band new about my anxiety and crowds. Roger held Jude and I held onto Brian's arm. Jude's cries got louder.

We all settle down in the van

We all settle down in the van. Roger calmed down Jude and gave her to Brian before coming to me. "You okay?" He asks tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear. I nod.

"We're here." I hear Roger say as the van stops in front of the hotel. I take Jude and begin to head towards the entrance. The others following behind. "Mrs. Taylor. This came for you today." I here a girl say walking towards me with a small box. "I'll get that for you." John says taking the box. "Um, thanks John." I say a bit confused. I turn back to see the rest of them walking up to me.

I sat by the window looking outside holding up Jude as she woke up. "She woke up?" Roger whispers. He walks up to us and leaves a kiss on Jude's forehead before caressing her cheek.
"Tomorrow is another busy day again." He says his eyes glued to Jude. "You'll do great as always." I say with a smile.

The sound of Jude crying at 6am woke both me and Roger up. Groaning he gets up from the bed to get Jude. "Why don't you go sleep? You still got a few hours before you have to go." I say walking towards him. "You won't be going with me?" He asks. I could tell that he didn't like the idea. "I thought I could go the same time as yesterday. I say. He stayed quiet for a while. "No, you are going with us."  He says.

"Roger, you okay in there?" I ask knocking on the bathroom door. "Uh, yeah." I hear him say along with a swear word as something falls down. "Well, it's time to head out and you have been in there for hours now." I say. Jude sat on the bed with her pacifier.

Opening the door up about an inch he peeks looking at me. "What did you do?" I ask. Sighing he opened the door revealing his hair. Looking down at the floor Roger walked quietly towards the bed. "Y/n, fix it for me." He whines dropping both his hands to the sides. "Why did you use so much bleach, love?" I say playing with his green hair. "I don't know." He mumbles. "It's a bit late to get it fixed up now. The gig is about to start in an hour." I say as Roger just frowned.

"We have to l- Oh my gosh! Why do you have grass on your head?" Brian says laughing as he entered the room. "Our blondie is green?" John asks as they both held up their laughs. "Very funny guys." Roger says getting up and looking for a shirt. "I think Jude is playing peek-a-boo with your shirt." John says pointing at Jude who had Roger's shirt on her head and laughing. Picking up the shirt from her head Roger poked her nose making her giggle and fall backwards on the bed with her legs going up in the air. Awes erupted from the boys. "Why didn't I pack a hat." Roger groans annoyed with his new hair colour. "It will wear off in a few days love." I say as we all walked out of the room.