Truth Or Dare

"Do we have to play this?" Sophie practically passed out due to lack of breath as she dragged out the third word.

Keefe's reply was just a chuckle "Worried you'll have to admit something you don't want to Foster?"
Sophie's face, right on cue, turned clown nose red as Keefe booped her on the nose.

Sophie bit his finger and her face turned ever brighter of a hue when from behind her, Fitz popped up and hugged her. "It'll be fine Soph" he practically sang. "Let's just get this over with so Sophie can go to sleep."

"I don't need sleep!" But the dark circles under her eyes were staring to look like she was being beaten up and getting black eyes everyday.

As the 6 of them - Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Biana, Linh, and Tam- sat in a circle, Sophie looked back in all of the times she'd played this game with her little sister. Well, more like human sister.

As she reached up to tug out an eyelash as she thought about the Neverseen and what they had done to her poor human parents and the mental scarring and therapy that cane out of the events and the-

Her thoughts were cut off by a cool breeze blowing into her brain and making her relax. "You okay Foster?" Keefe asked. "You started hyperventilating and Fitz had to slip past your mental blocking to make sure you weren't having a break down."

"It doesn't matter let's just play!" Sophie said, her voice brightened as she pretended to be excited for the torturous game they were about to experience.