Today

So, I apologize for not uploading like I promises, BUT I have a good excuse.

But, to understand, you need a little background.

I have 4 step siblings, 2 half siblings and 3 blood siblings. My oldest step brother discovered he was diabetic at age 2. He isn't great at treating his condition, and often has a low blood sugar.

Yesterday we took my brother to the ER. He had such a low blood sugar that he couldn't do..anything.

I'm not saying this for pity, but for the purpose of explaining why I didn't update on the promised days.

Christmas is in two days, and with a brother in the hospital, it's hard on my family, because we've ALWAYS had everyone, and aren't sure if he will be home for the holiday.

Here's another thing you might wanna know about a diabetic person; if their condition gets SO bad, limbs might have to be amputated. My brother is 19 and in all of those years never really cared about his diabetes, meaning he might have to get a leg or arm amputated.

I know just because he is gone is no excuse, but I'm very close to him and don't want to see him suffer.

Anyways, thank you for being a part of my family, and I will get as many chapters as I can up.

Love you!

  Ms.Wood