Not so scary

"E-e-exile?!" Keefe's scared voice filled the hall. "Have you gone mad!?"

He tried to stand, but the goblins on the sides of the chair help him.

Sophie didn't flinch. She felt braver, more than she ever had in her entire life.

"I'm saying I hope. But I'll be reasonable. First of all; Exillium. They're just begging to have you back! Second, hmmmm...I'm sure Dex could whip us up a device or two, just in case you get near me and my beloved family and friends. Oh, and that includes the alicorns. No more glitter butt! But we won't have that problem. Right?!"

Sophie Elizabeth Foster, had snapped.

"Uhhhhh..Ms. Foster? Would you like any more punishments? We were only envisioning a few.." Emery asked.

"OH I HAVE MANY!" Sophie said, clearly, slowly, losing her sanity. She took a deep breath, regaining control. "I've also decided, since he won't be attending Foxfire, there will be no nobility in his future."

Murmurs shot around the room like bullets.

Keefe had tears streaming down his eyes.

She paced towards him. "You tortured me. It's time I return the favor." A sinister smile crept across her face.

The room was so very loud.

"You don't know what you're messing with. No, WHO you're messing with. You'll regret this Sophie. You'll regret it. I hope your children are told of this day and brought down because of that."

Sophie.

A name she rarely heard from him. She used to think when he said her name he cared. But shadows and hate oozed from the word.

"No, YOU'LL regret this." She grabbed his jaw. "I did not leave a life behind, get kidnapped, bullied, hated, unwanted, nearly die just to become this. A monster. I WAS NOT THE BLACK SWANS PUPPET SO YOU CAN COME AND RAIN ON MY PARADE OF BEING STRONG, BRAVE! AND WHEN THE HISTORY BOOKS I HAVE BEEN TOLD WILL BE WRITTEN ABOUT ME MENTION THIS MOMENT?! YOU'LL BE THE NAME TO BLAME!"

She let go and stormed off to where Biana was, needing comfort. The crowd held their breath.

"Well...your wish is our demand. Take him away, out of her sight." Emery told the guards. The grabbed him by his wrists, sending him into a state of panic and thrashing. His screams and pleas for help broke her. But she stayed strong, she was in front of a crowd.

"You're dismissed everyone. Thank you for coming today."

The elves shuffled out, whispers and "THAT WAS SO COOL!"s were released.

"Ms. Foster!" The head councilor spoke. "Would you mind joining us over here. And so she paced over towards their thrones. "We'd like to say thank you. You saved all a nightly deal of energy and you seemed sure of what you were saying. We think you'll do nicely as a councilor some day."

"What?" She asked.

"Oh, nervrmind that!" Oralie said, swatting Emery on the shoulder. "You did it! I'm so proud of you! Now, go speak to your...mother. Edaline, that is."

Strange.

Sophie nodded, curtsying before walking back to her group. They laughed, hugged and congratulated her.

Fitz stood in a corner of the room, watching as the beautiful blond laughed for the first time in a while.

Two large hands grabbed each of his shoulders, but he recognized them immediately.

"Hello Mr. Ruewen, father." Fitz greeted. He continued staring lovingly at her.

Grady laughed. "Go get her."

Wait, was Grady giving him permission? What was happening to the world?!

Nevertheless, he ran over to her, getting on his knees, bowing and offering his hand. She giggled, grabbing it.

Before their fingers fully intertwined, he pulled her close. The fans of Fitz gasped. Sophie, wanting to give them a show and make them jealous, placed her hand on his chest and pressed her glossed lips to his.

His eyes widened before he giggled and kissed her back.

"Oh my gosh..." a girl named Annalise whisper-yelled. She grabbed her best friend Lexie's hand and together, they both screamed, "SOFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITZ AHHHSHDJDKEKKSMSBXKSIEKDMDNSJZOWIEUWOSLKDNDN THANK THE LORD FOR THIS MOMENT!"

The two, however didn't hear them as they parted. They stared into each other's eyes before Sophie laughed, and started kissing his face all over.

In the end, he had a very shiny face.

"Barf. Get a room." Dex said, walking towards them and clenching his stomach.

"Oh shut up!" Biana exclaimed, following him and elbowing him in the gut, giving a reason to clench his stomach.

"Wow, why are your elbows so pointy?"

"RUDE!"

The four of them laughed. For now, and for forever, the four of them made the best friends known to elven kind.

I had a LOT of fun writing this chapter. From here on out, I hope to be more motivated and produce more content. I'm working on some other stories and such at the moment, but this will be the most active one. Thank you so much for reading, and for nearly 5k reads! I know I've done this a lot, but go read holo_hamilton'S stories.

Loves!

Ms.Wood