Mrs. Vacker

Hey, so I actually forgot this story existed and I deleted Wattpad. I just found this and am determined to continue on! This takes place after Flashback, because if something that happens later! hehehehe. So, sorry! (Even though like a few people have actually seen this) and on with the chapter!

"Keefe, truth or dare?" Fitz asked. His crisp accent rang through Sophie's ears.

The question really wasn't needed, because Keefe asked, "Isn't it obvious? DARE." And with that, their night truly began.

"I dare you..to kiss Biana. Oh, and this time, on the lips. Biana, move, and I'm burning all your makeup."

Laughs burst out of everyone except for Biana, who had a death glare pointed at Fitz. She braced herself for the dare.

Keefe scooted over to her and gave her a sweet -somewhat long- kiss. Their audience staring. Tam looked especially angry. So, when Biana kissed him back, all hell broke loose.

"TAM!" Lihn shrieked as her dear twin brother launched himself at the boy. Lots of yelling followed, but they were eventually able to pry the two apart, and agreed that Biana and Keefe weren't allowed to do anymore dares together, for as long as Tam lived.

Their night continued on, no one asking Sophie to do anything, so she was left to her thoughts instead of participating. She wasn't upset she wasn't being included, it just meant she was safe from Keefe's wrath. No one dared to do a truth, because they knew that wouldn't sit well with Keefe.

"Soph, truth or dare?" Asked Biana, her sweet voice, although Sophie knew evil hid behind her words. Not a bad evil, but a "I have a GREAT dare" sort of way.

"I'll do-" she was cut of by Keefe, who said, "Foster chooses dare!" She had definitely not wanted to do a dare, but Biana liked to see her suffer, so she knew Biana agreed with Keefe.

"Let's see..I dare you to kiss Fitz. For 45 seconds."

"Wow. I've never seen the color drain from her face when we mention Sofitz." Keefe said, in awe.

She was sure she was bright red, but the worried looks of her friends told her Keefe was right. She went numb.

She stood, needing air. Fitz stood as well, but to her surprise, grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him. Their faces were close, but not connected.

You don't have to do this. Fitz had transmitted.

What about Biana? Asked Sophie. She'll protest..and I mean, it's not like I don't want to kiss you..

Both of their eyes widened and Sophie regretted letting herself transmit that. What had she been thinking? Was it her state of panic? She kept questioning why she would let that slip, as they stared into each other's eyes for a minute more, thought it felt like years.

All of a sudden, Fitz wrapped his arms around her waist and connected their lips, and closed his eyes. However, hers were wide. A few seconds later, she closed her eyes as well, copying him, and kissed him back.

The kiss wasn't bad. In fact, it was great. At least, it was much better than her fail of a kiss with Dex. She had no idea what she was doing, and decided to do what Fitz was doing, instead of trusting her instincts like she normally did.

He put his hand if the back of Sophie's head, making sure she stayed there. Not like she wanted to part anytime soon. She knew she might have looked stupid, but she ran her fingers through Fitz's wavy brown hair and held him against her.

She wanted to protest, but her brain said she should end the kiss, before she went too far. She pulled back, eyes dazed, as she stood in front of an out of breath, messy haired, Fitzroy Avery Vacker. His eyes filled with love.

OKAY that was fun. Well my children. Story times over. Peace.

Ms.Wood