|2| My name is Rea

Chapter Two: My name is Rea

    "You, you. Daughter- wolf. You. Wolf," babbled Rea's dad, more to himself then to his daughter. Rea had shifted back about ten minutes ago, stark-naked, in front of her dad. She was sitting in a blanket to hide her body from her father. As he was be to begin again, the phone rang. Only one person ever called Rea anymore: Sam Uley, her half-brother.

The phone illuminated Rea's face as she answered the call, "Hi Sammy, now isn't a great time actually.

"Riri? I know what happened to you a few moments ago and I know that you do not know what is happening. I need you to pass the phone over to Anthony; I need to speak to your father. Can you do this?" Taking a deep breath, he asked again, "Riri? Please can I speak to him?"

"Yeah," Rea said, turning to her dad for the first time since she turned. Before she passed the phone over, she spoke again, "Sammy? How did you know?"

"We are more alike then you think, and why did you think you were always nicknamed 'Little Wolf,' Little Wolf?" Sam replied as he laughed down the phone. Seeming satisfied with his response, Rea passed the phone over to her father, opting to hide away in her bedroom instead of hearing the inevitable argument between her father and her brother.

    It wasn't even ten minutes later before her father came into her room, slightly cowering away from his daughter. He sat down on the opposite end of the bed to Rea, patting the sheets to encourage her to move a little bit closer.

    "I spoke the your brother," Anthony took a deep breath before resuming his speech, "he thinks that it would be best for you to leave Manchester. I've got to speak to Lucinda, you remember her right? Our landlord."

    "I heard you y'know? It was your idea to send me away. Don't try to lie to me." Rea bit her nails as she watched her father's face fall at her confession. Standing up, she brushed off the non-existent dust from her clothes before grabbing a bag and started packing to head to La Push, "Go speak to the landlord and do I have to pay for my own ticket as well?"

    "Sweetheart-"

    "My name is Rea."

    "Rea, of course you won't have to pay, I am still your father and I will continue to provide for you till the day I die." Anthony sighed, ashamed of himself for reacting so badly to his daughters condition. It wasn't like he didn't care for her but...

    "Just from the other side of the world, where you don't have to see the freak of a person- no thing right?"

    "Rea, sweetie..."

    "Actually, make the flight for tonight."