|9| Saved by the bell

Chapter Nine: Saved by the bell

"Where are you next?"

"Art. Are you there too?"

Seth dropped his smile at this. They had spent most of their classes together, thanks to Sam arranging this before Rea moved back to La Push so she would have a friend there but Sam was less than impressed after they imprinted.

"Nah, I've got double PE. Go bears!" Seth's said, his words dripping in sarcasm as he walked Rea towards her class, their hands still intertwined as they had been all of lunch. They had sat with the last of the wolf pack who were in high school. She also met Kim, Jared's imprint; they had hit it off quickly, becoming fast friends in the teal painted school cafeteria.

"I'll see you later?"

"How else are you getting home?"

"Over protective half-brother maybe," Rea smiled, knowing that Sam would make an appearance, or something of the sort. She just hoped that her brought the truck as it seemed to rain a lot more in La Push then Manchester.

She sighed as the bell went, walking into the already full class. She said her name to the teacher who, thankfully, didn't make her introduce herself although it wasn't same people she had been with all day. This was the only AP class Rea had, she was in all the 'dumb people classes' (they were called 'CARE' level but they were the dumbest of the dumb, and most of the pack were in them.)

The teacher pointed Rea towards the table at the back of the room which had three empty seats. She had lucked out as her new-found-friend Kim was there, drawing a portrait of someone. On closer inspection, it turned out to be Jared.

"Hey Kimmy, you actually made Jared look good for once," the girls laughed at her remark as Rea sat down next to Kim, "Now that's true talent."

"I'm not tha-"

"Shut up. You are!"

Mr Williamson, the art teacher started talking only to be interrupted by the girls: "Is there something interesting Miss Lowes?" The art teacher snapped.

    Kim shook her head in response, trying to muffle her giggles but it was getting increasingly harder as Rea kept looking at her, sending Kim's self control spiraling, "And what about you Miss Uley? This is a AP class, act like you're meant to be here as I can have you removed."

    "Sir yes sir!" Rea saluted making the elderly teacher grumble about 'kids these days.'

    The class seemed to drag on (mainly because Mr Williamson constantly picked apart Rea's drawing of the pack symbol which she knows that will be tattooed onto her arm soon.

    "So," Kim whispered when the teacher finished giving instructions, "you and Seth then?"