|10| Training

Chapter Ten: Training

    The air, still damp from rainfall, rushed against Rea's skin as she swung a right hook punch at Jared's face. Forty-seven minutes and sic seconds in and Paul has already taken two time outs to control his anger at Rea's fighting as she had him defeated many times already.

"Awww Pauly, you sad you got taken down by Rea."

"Don't make fun of him."Rea exclaimed, scolding Jared as he was mocking Paul. It wasn't his fault that Rea was more agile and swift then him, but Paul had strength.

    "It's okay to make fun of him, why? Because he's an asshole." Paul growled at Jared's remark before running into the woods, shifting in the process, "See he can't handle the truth Riri!"

    Rolling her eyes, Rea positioned herself into a fighting stance once more, signalling the end of their mockery at Paul's expense.

    Jared launched himself at the petit girl, trying to tackle her. Emphasis on trying. As he reached to grab her, Rea jumped out of the way, making Jared land face first into dirt.

    "Guys come inside," Emily called from the doorway, letting the smell of her raspberry muffins drift over to the shifters, "Bella's here! She found out."

    "Took her long enough," Jared smirked as he ran inside, Rea five paces behind her.

    The pack was gathered round the table, all reaching for a muffin (or four if you were to be called Embry) and a chair.

    Rea naturally gravitated towards Seth, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Sam, as he was glaring in Seth's direction. Sticking her tongue out at er half-brother, Rea quietly chatted with him.

    "God Paul got annoyed, I would have said he was on his period if I didn't know-"

    "Rea," Sam interrupted her, calling her over to him. God knows what he wanted, "why don't you show Bella 'round the Rez."

    "Sure, you coming Bella, Seth?"

    "Seth will stay here." Sam snapped back which made half the pack bark with laughter, knowing he was in some 'deep shit' as Rea always referred it as.

    Rea held the door open for Bella before deciding to head into the forest, with a small protest from the human of course.

    It was quite late, the sun was sinking in. Rea hadn't bothered to look whilst training, so the time almost shocked her: almost.

    "So, you're Seth's imprint? What was it like, learning about the wolves?" Bella asked softly, speaking properly for the first time since Jacob shifted in-front of her.

    "Yupples. And quite frightening, I nearly killed my Dad, he sent me here and then I met Seth."

    "But you're an imprint..."

    "Yes."

    "...but you knew about wolves before you met Seth..."

    "Yeah."

    "...and before you moved here..."

    "Im glad we got our facts straight Bella," Rea smirked, knowing the girl was smart enough to figure it out, "you're clever, work it out."

    Huffing, Bella continued to walk down the trail until she had no clue where she was going.

    Bella stopped and looked at the younger shifter girl, "I deserve to know."

    "You people are awful, always thinking they deserve everything!"