24. More drama Pt. 1

June 12th, 1993
Manhattan, New York

The Four Seasons Hotel

Emoni,

I was sitting in bed eating a plate of grapes with the tv off leaving me with all my thoughts. A low sigh escaped my mouth after I swallowed the chewed fruit. It's been a week now since I've last gone home, and I haven't seen nor talked to either Nic or Birdie. I really don't wanna see Birdie's face right now anyway, so it's perfect.

But Nic, on the other hand, I feel different about. I feel bad for the way I acted towards her during a very important time in her life and I'm really sorry. She's always been there for me so I should have been there for her instead of 'pouting' I wish she would answer my calls and I can't go see her since I don't have proper traveling because my car is in the shop.

Well, I guess I need to focus on other things right now anyway, like getting my life together. I was supposed to start that waitress job a couple of weeks ago but I was dealing with my auntie's problem so I missed my first day. But luckily for me, I got a call back about that assistant job, it pays well and it's not ghetto.

I'll be working in a business with people who act and sound like me. I'm so excited about it I could scream, maybe I'll feel like I'm back home, being surrounded by sophisticated well-dressed people. It made me smile just thinking about it.

I really hope I get the job.

Anyways I should get up now and get ready for my day even though I don't have anything important to do. I still don't want to just be laying in bed thinking about him so I'm gonna shower, get dressed, and go down to the breakfast area and eat some grub.

Hopefully, they have some healthy options though. Well, I guess I'll just have to go down there and see.

So with that, I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes, shoes, my hygiene things, and jogged into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me.

I slowly stripped from my clothes before walking over to the bathtub. I reached down and turned the nozzle counter-clockwise.

A smile of relief formed on my face as I felt the warm water on my finger. I hit the drainer before pulling the nozzle down so the water could leak through the shower head.

I squeezed a decent amount of my strawberry body wash onto my white rag admiring the color before starting to scrub up and down my neck.

I finished doing that, before moving down to my chest. I started washing in regular motion on and around my breast, my fingertips brushed slightly around my nipples and I instantly started to think about his touch.