CANT WAIT!!! ;)

Y/N's POV

RING!! RING!!! your alarm sets off. you roll over slowly and shut it off. "Y/N!!" your mom yells from downstairs, "your going to be late for school" you smiled and slide off your bed making your way to the closet. normally you would be dreading school, but today you were especially excited. After school, you, Erica, and Mikki ((your all time bff's since 2nd grade))  are going to a NF concert. you just couldn't believe your ears when Erica surprised you and Mikki and w/ the tickets 2 weeks ago.  you decided on a NF hoodie, ripped jeans, and tims. you pulled your hair into a sloppy ponytail. grabbing your backpack you made your way downstairs. "good morning" you said cheerily. your brother 6 year old brother Ethan, was sitting at the table w/ syrup all over his face. "hi! y/n!!" he shouted. "Ethan! inside voices please" your mom said. Ethan pouted. "Sowy" he said sticking his thumb in his mouth. you laughed and grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet.  "Y/N arent you going to eat your breakfast???" your mom said grabbing a cup of coffee, raising her eyebrows. "this is my breakfast" you replied slipping out the door. Mikki was already waiting for you outside in her Jeep. you threw your backpack in the backseat and slide in the car. "Y/N omg arent you exicted for tonight??" she practically screamed. you giggled. "yes Mikki of course" you pulled out ur phone and texted Erica. **hey girl ;) you excited for tonight???** she replied shortly after **NO DIP SHERLOCK LOL* you laughed. Mikki glances at you. "what?" she asked. "nothing" you slip your phone bak in ur pocket. *

**Time skip to Erica's house**

Mikki honks the horn of the car. Erica comes rushing out of the house sporting a Pink hoodie, shorts, and flats. ((she dresses weird like that)) "sorry you guys!" she said getting in the backseat, while in the process shoving your backpack in the floorboard. "hey" you said. she smiled sweetly. "sorry" you rolled ur eyes playfully and turned to Mikki. "ready??" you asked. "ready as ill ever be" she replied putting the car in drive and heading toward school.