The visit..

**the next morning** 

"Y/N? wake up" you felt someone shaking your shoulder. "mmmmm" you groaned and rolled over. "Y/N...theres somebody downstairs asking for you" you opened your eyes and looked up at your mom. "what? who?" you asked confused. she smiled. "its nathan!!" she squealed. "you were right honey he is hot!" you stared at her dumbfounded. "your kidding" "no...hurry up get dressed" and with that she walked out of your room. you jumped out of bed and hurried to the closet. you were having a hard time deciding on what to wear. you chose a faded grey tank-top, and jeans. you combed your hair and bounded down the stairs. as you got to the bottom you could hear mom laughing and a deep, husky sounding voice. you took a deep breath and stepped into view. both heads turned in your direction. your heart skipped a beat, as you locked eyes with HIM. he smiled shyly and tilted his head. "Y/N we meet again" he said. OH MY GOD he remembered your name. you blushed and stood there like an idiot. "honey...dont just stand there...come sit down" she said smiling and patting the spot next to her. "honey? god mom can this get anymore embarrassing?" you thought. you slowly moved toward the couch. when you sat down you looked at Nathan. he was staring at you. you blushed and ducked your head. "so? um...what are you doing here?" you asked. oh god, that sounded so rude! he laughed, (damn he had an amazing laugh) and smiled at you "actually i came here to see you" your eyes widened. "me?" you asked. "yea...you" he replied.  you smiled like a dork at him...was it just you or was his amazing hotness suffocating. the more he looked at you the more you felt like you were going to pass out. he cleared his throat and looked at mom. "excuse me ma'am but is it alright if i speak to your daughter....alone?" he asked politely. "of course!" she said a little bit to loudly. "ill just go do something" she said walking out of the room. you felt really nervous....i mean c'mon you were alone...with nathan. you just sat there in silence until nathan said "im sorry...about last night i didnt mean to upset you" he said looking at his feet. "oh...thanks i didnt mean to upset you either" you said suddenly feeling calmer. he shrugged. "its ok...its just that im tired of people telling me there sorry for my loss ya know?" he explained running his hand through his hair. "i completely understand i lost my dad 2 years ago to a car wreck" you said nodding. he looked up at me. "really?" you nodded. suddenly had an idea with your newfound courage you grabbed his hand. "c'mon" you said heading toward the door. he laughed. "where are we going?" he asked. you turned at smiled at him. "crazy wanna come?"