Wondering.

Nathan's POV. 

she took my hand and ran out the door...i smiled feeling a rush of adrenaline course through me. Where was she taking me? when we finally got to the car..she paused and looked at me over her shoulder. "ready?" she asked smiling. i felt my heart skip a beat. "yea" i said. she laughed softly and unlocked the car. "get in cowboy...its time for you to have a little fun" she said slipping into the driver's seat.  laughing i opened the door and climbed in. she started the car and backed up. when we started on our way..she glanced over at me. "what?" i asked wondering what was going through her mind. she smiled and looked ahead. "nothing...its just that you look really nice when your smiling" she admitted blushing slightly. that made me smile even more..oh no was i falling for this girl? i cleared my throat. "you do 2 you know" i said finally. she laughed. "nah...i look more like a horse than a human" she said jokingly. "no you dont you....look beautiful" i said quickly. she looked at me and blushed and deep shade of red. "you think so?" she whispered. "i know so" i replied. she just smiled and focused on the road. we rode in silence for a while. then she leaned over and turned on the radio.."sorry...i dont like silence.." she explained..i nodded i could relate. she finally picked a station...the newscaster started to announce the next song. "Next To Me by Imagine Dragons ladies and gentlemen...coming up If You Want Love by NF..." the music started to play..Y/N looked and me and winked. "hey! what ya know" she said smiling. i laughed...we sat there for the rest of the ride listening. i watched as Y/N started to lip sing.  i smiled. she was the most amazing person i ever met...did she think the same about me?