Not Ready.

Your POV

you sat up rubbing the sleep from your eyes. when someone knocked at your door. your head was hurting really bad. "yea?" you called out. the door opened and your mom walked in, Ethan in her arms. "Sister!!" he screamed squirming out of your mom's arms and running towards you...you smiled when he leaped up on your bed. "hey buddy" you said ruffling his hair. he hugged you and wiggled under your arm. "Ethan sweetie be careful" mom said worry on her face. "mom its fine" your voice strained. " i know sweetie but-" she began. "mom please not now" you said tiredly.  "ok" she whispered. you sat there holding Ethan while he watched PAW Patrol on the t.v. you felt a sharp pain in your stomach...but ignored it. "Y/N? you ok?" mom asked. "y-yea...i-im fine..." you trailed off....your were starting to lose focus. "wait what?" you said looking at her. another sharp pain. "i-mom...get...doctor...pain" you said black dots danced in front of you. "of course sweetie...ethan c'mon" mom said pulling him out of your grip. he complained. "Ethan sister's very sick..she needs to rest" mom explained her voice going faint. you heard the door close and you laid back taking deep breaths. you heard voices out in the hallway when the door opened again. "Y/N?" you heard a familiar voice call out. you opened your eyes weakly and saw Nate standing over you concern on his face. "whats wrong?" he said quickly. "pain. hurts Nate" you whimpered. you felt arms wrap around you. "i know i know just hang in there ok?" he said. you nodded. but you weren't sure just how long you could.