The surprise.

Nathan's POV

when we finally got to our destination, Y/N looked over and smiled. "were here" she announced. i smiled and looked around. the waves were lapping the shore and the sky was a beautiful shade of blue. "well. then what are we waiting for?" i said getting out of the car. Y/N laughed and followed me to the shoreline. "beautiful isnt it?" she said. i looked and her. "yea it is" i said staring intently at her. she blushed. she turned her back facing towards me. quietly i sneaked up behind her and picked her up bridal style. she laughed. "Nate!! what are you doing?" she exclaimed. i smiled, ran into the water and threw her in it. she disappeared underwater, and came up gasping...she fixed me with a stare.."Nathan John Feuerstein your going to pay for that" i laughed "try me" she smiled slyly and made her way towards me....i made a run for it....she tackled me and i fell in the sand...i turned so that i was on my back and she was on top of me....suddenly the laughter died down and everything became much more intense. i tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "beautiful" i murmured. she blushed. "really?" i nodded. "nathan?" she whispered. i looked at her. "mmm?" 

she whispered three words that would change everything.

"i love you"