Life **like 4 real tho**

**2 hrs later** 

**the concert was about over, you checked the time it was almost midnight. you weren't even tired tho. Erica was no where to be found, so you and Mikki decided to go to get somethin to drink. Mikki decided to get a Mt. Dew. you ordered a Dr. Pepper. "this was the best night ever" Mikki said sipping her drink. "yea" you agreed. "i wonder where Erica is" you said looking around for her. Mikki shrugs. "idk" " well im getting worried maybe we should look for her?" Mikki suggested. you nodded. Mikki went one way and you went the other. you sighed. "Erica!!" you called out. it was useless she would never hear you in here. you turned down a dark hallway...you didnt see the DO NOT ENTER sign on the door. "Erica??" ok now you were getting scared. you turned to the left down another hallway when you realized you were in the back of the stage. you quickly turned around and bumped into somebody. "oh...im sorry i was looking for my friend and-" you looked up and nearly fell over. Nathan..... Feuerstein...... was standing..... right...... in..... front..... of....... you. you gasped and took a step back.  he smiled and tilted his head. "got lost?" he suggested. you smiled in spite of yourself. "y-yea as you can see" you gestured around the room. "Y/N right?" he said. "Excuse me??" you said slightly confused. he laughed. "your name....its Y/N right?" "y-yea how'd you know?" "well i kinda like to get to know my fans a little" he said running his hands through his hair. an awkward silence settled in between you two. "im sorry about your mom" you said filling in the silence. he looked at you and made a face. "i got to go" he said sharply. "oh...i-" you didnt even get to finish your sentence. he glared at you and moved past you, shoving you a little in the process. you stood there shocked. "what did i do to make him act like that?" you thought sorrowfully to yourself. 

**so i hope u guys like it so far....im so happy that my story ranked 13 out of 52!!!**