**That night**

**After school** you, Erica, and Mikki head over to your house to get ready for the concert. you were supposed to go to Mikki's house but her parents were remodeling the living room.  Mikki was in the bathroom applying her makeup.  you and Erica were just casually **not creepily** scrolling through Nathan's instagram.  "Y/N!!!" Mikki shouted from the bathroom. "mmm?" you said still not taking your eyes off your phone. "can you help me plz??" she said sticking her head out the door. "sure" you set your phone down on the bed, and went to the bathroom. "what shade of lipstick should i wear?" she held up an assorted array of different shades. "ummm...how about that one??" you said pointing at a light pink color. she smiled. "i was hoping you'd pick that one" she said applying the lipstick. you laughed. "even if i had said a different color you wouldve picked that one" you said. she laughed. "yea...your probably right"  you shook your head and went bak to ur room. Erica was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. "what you doin??" you said looking at her. she shrugged and smiled a lil bit. "i dont know anymore" you sat on your bed. someone knocked on the door. " Y/N? can i come in?" you heard your mom say. "yea" she walked in w/ a cup of water and your medicine. "here its time to take your medicine" she said handing you the pill and cup. "thanks" you put the pill in ur mouth and took a drink of water. Mikki walked out of the bathroom she'd changed out of her earlier outfit and was wearing a Supernatural t-shirt, jeans w/ doodles all over them **she liked to draw on her jeans alot lol** and sandals. "soo? what do you think" she twirled around. Erica looked over at her. "great" she said. you nodded. "good" she smiled and sat by Erica on the floor. you looked at the clock. 7:00. 2 more hrs. ugh. 

**ok guys thanks for reading ik its trash but im trying :)**