Exposed.

Nathan's POV

i paced around the emergency room...its been 2 hours since they put Y/N in emergency care. 

No visitors...not even family.

i ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. i had to see her....

"Mr. Feuerstein?" a blonde nurse said smiling sweetly at me.

i looked up. "yes?" i said urgently. 

"you may go in now, follow me" she said turning on her heel and walking down a hallway. 

i followed her, we finally came to a stop. my hand trembled as i went to open the door. 

The sight of her broke my heart.

she had tubes sticking out of her arms, and an oxygen mask. the only sound was the monitor beeping. i walked over to the bed, pulled up a chair and gripped her hand. 

"oh..god Y/N why? why didnt you tell me?" i sobbed tears streaming down my face. 

she hadn't told me...but she had been diagnosed with  Leukemia....

she stirred and i froze. her eyes slit open and she looked at me. 

"Nathan?" she said weakly. i squeezed her hand. "yea..im here Y/N im here" i said smiling weakly.

she smiled....god she was beautiful.

"im sorry..i-i j-just couldnt do that to you...not after..." she trailed off...and tear streaked down her face. 

i wiped it away.

"it doesnt matter now...all that matters is that your alive...and in my arms" i said caressing her and i knew deep in my heart that it wouldnt be this way forever...but i pushed the thought aside...and held on to Y/N with all my strength willing her to get better. 

Author's NOTE

soooooooooooooo? what ya think guys?????