Chapter Twelve: The Awakening Part 2

ZEREF'S P.O.V:

It's finally happening. After all these years. This world's end has finally come and the Dragneel brothers will be the one who will burn it all to ashes. I wonder how my parents would react if they could see us. Most likely disappointed. I wouldn't blame them. Their eldest son the darkest wizard known to man. And their youngest son a demon no one can stop. I never wanted this for you Natsu, I hope you'll forgive me.

LUCY'S P.O.V:

"Natsu?" After that powerful roar, he let out. And his new form. He looked like the devil from hell. He had two horns sticking out of his head. Dragon wings sticking out of his back and dragon tail behind his back too. With dragon claws for hands. His face held no emotions, he looked up at us. He looked all around his surroundings like he was trying to figure out where he is. Or he was looking for something. Then a black mist was surrounding the stadium and Zeref came up. "Everyone, your end has finally come! You will now be cleansed by the evil in this world! My demons rise!" Zeref raised his hands and out of nowhere all of his demons were by his side. "Let the cleansing begin!" All of Zeref's demons except for Natsu charged at the crowd. "EVERYONE, PROTECT THE PEOPLE!" Gramps yelled. We all ran into the battlefield. Other guilds joined too. I, on the other hand, was running toward Natsu.

GRAY'S P.O.V:

When I saw all of Zeref's demons stand next to Natsu and he said about cleansing us from evil. For the first time in a long time, I was afraid. Natsu just transformed into a demon right in front of my very eyes. "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO NATSU?!" Everyone stopped to look at us. Seems like I'm not the only one who wants answers. Zeref smirked, that only made me more pissed off than I was before. But something about this smirk reminds me of Natsu's. "Well, isn't obvious?" Part of me felt like I already knew the answer, but the other part of me didn't want to believe it. "EVERYONE THE NATSU YOU KNOW IS REALLY E.N.D. MY MOST POWERFUL DEMON. AND MY LITTLE BROTHER!" Did he say, little brother? That's impossible! "What? You're lying!" I yelled at him. This time it was Natsu who spoke, "It's true. This is the older brother I was telling you about. This is August's father. Nobody knows Zeref's full name, for reasons I don't even know but it's Zeref Dragneel."

I looked between the two, they don't even look alike. This doesn't make any sense. Zeref is way older than all of us. Even older than Gramps. How could they be related? "E.N.D, take care of them." Zeref's voice snapped me out of thoughts. Natsu looked at his so-called brother and looked back at us. "Yes, brother." I gave Natsu a pleading look, "Natsu?" With that Natsu flew up in the sky. He looked like the angel of death. He let out another powerful roar, that made all of our ears ring. I felt the blood drip out of my ear, soon darkness took over and the last thing I saw was Natsu flying in the sky that turned red.

NATSU'S P.O.V:

After I knocked everyone out I landed next to Zeref. "Well done E.N.D, now let's take them back to the castle." I didn't ask him anything nor did I hesitate. I just grabbed Lucy and Happy in my arms and flew off to my brother's castle. Once I got there, I was greeted by maids and servants at my brother's castle. And when I say servants, I mean slaves. They work here by force. I could tell because of the way they look at me. It could because I'm in my demon form or because since I'm Zeref's little brother, they think I would do something bad to them. I just ignored the fearful glances that were headed my way and went into my room. I placed Lucy and Happy onto my bed. 'Natsu come down to the main hall, all your friends will be waking up soon.' Zeref was able to mind link me, he's able to do that with all his demons. 'Yes brother.' I went to the main hall. I wonder what exactly he's going to do with them. I walked down the halls of the castle, I saw my brother sitting on his throne. All the guild wizards were now wide awake. They all were surprised at my new form. I stood next to Zeref. "I am sure you all are wondering how is your beloved Natsu Dragneel is E.N.D. And how he is my little brother." Zeref smirking at them, provoking them. "Well let me tell you a story, the story of the Dragneel family. And how our little family and our lives were destroyed." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter we'll finally find out what happened to the Dragneel family. Please follow and leave comments. Until next time my fellow Fairy Tail fans! Later!