Chapter Fourteen: Family?

LUCY'S P.O.V:

After hearing Natsu say he wanted some fun. I started to panic. Fear came over me. I tried to look for an exit but the only exit was the door and the window. I got an idea, Happy could fly us out of the window and I could use Virgo to dig everyone else out. I ran toward the bed and shook Happy senseless. "W-what? What's happening?" "Happy, I need you to fly us out of this window." "But where is Natsu?" He asked. "Natsu is E.N.D. We need to leave before he comes back." I tried to explain as fast as we could. He sprouted his wings and flew to the window. "Come on Lucy." Before I could even reach Happy, the door busted open. Showing a very angry Natsu.

"Natsu." "What the hell is going on here?!" He yelled. I looked at Happy and back at Natsu. He charged after Happy but, I blocked him. "Happy go!" I yelled. "But Lucy-" "Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Just go get help!" With that, he flew off. Natsu threw against the bed. My head hit the bed board. He groaned in announce and looked back at me with anger in his eyes. "You're going to pay for that!" He came to me and before I knew it. He had me pinned against the bed. I was petrified. His eyes were blood red, he leaned in. His lips were touching my ear, "You need to be taught a lesson." After he said that, I blacked out.

NATSU'S P.O.V:

I knocked Lucy out with a simple sleeping spell. She'll have her punishment later. My brother called for me in the dungeons. It seems the great Titania is acting up.

By the time I was got to the halls of the dungeons. I saw all the cells filled with wizards. When they all saw me, they started to yell at me how I betrayed them and stuff. I just ignored them and headed to where Erza's cell was. "Release me, so I can defeat you and free my fellow guildmate!" Erza yelled. I rolled my eyes at her tempts of trying to save me. It's too late for me. She needs to worry about herself and not me. Because my brother doesn't do disrespect and I should know that better than anyone. "What's going on?!" I yelled. "Natsu," Erza said with relief. I walked up to her and got her to her eye level, "My name isn't Natsu. Not anymore. I am E.N.D." I whispered yelled at her. Her eyes were at first surprised and then they were furious. My old self would've been scared and pooped on myself right now. But I'm holding my own and was staring right back Erza. "You are not the same Natsu I grew up with." "You're right, I'm not. The Natsu you grew up with was a human who tried desperately to keep me in. Who always faked a smile, when he really was in so much pain. But he couldn't tell anyone. Fearing that he would get the people he loved so much in trouble." Erza's face fell. She looked defeated and broken. I smirked at her reactions, "It seems like you didn't know Natsu at all. Seemingly that you couldn't tell that he was in so much pain. In so much torture, by his own inner demon. While you smiled and lived your happy life. And he is left behind to go through his suffering alone." I chuckled at her now limp body. She seemed so pathetic.

"The real Natsu wouldn't say things like that to his teammates! To his friends! To his family!" Mira yelled from her cell. Zeref marched over there with a scowl on his face. "I am his family his ONLY family!" Zeref yelled. "Family doesn't turn each other into demons!" Mira yelled back with anger in her voice. Hitting a nerve. I sighed and ran, my now claw fingers through my hair. Why can't they keep their mouth shut? Oh wait they're Fairy Tail, they can't keep their mouth shut. Zeref's eyes turned red. Crap! We're all doomed! "Well, let's see how you feel about your so-called family after this. Come here E.N.D." I saw him grab a whip. When I was by his side, he handed me the whip. "Beat her until she bleeds." He left after saying that. I looked down at Mira. She looked up at me like she's conflicted with fear and worry. "Open the door and take chain her up," I told one of the guards. They did as they were told. Mira was trying to get away. But she failed. Once she was chained up to the wall, she looked at me pleading. "Natsu, this isn't you, So please don't do this." I grabbed her chin roughly so she looks at me dead in the eyes. "I'm not Natsu. Get that into your thick head. I am not that stupid human with emotions. I am E.N.D." I raised the whip high in my hands, "And this is me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I hoped you liked this chapter. Will Natsu, uh I mean E.N.D really whip Mira til she bleeds? And if he does how will the others feel? Has Natsu really gone to the dark side and became Zeref's puppets? Only time will tell. Please follow and leave a comment. Until next time my fellow Fairy Tail? Later!