Chapter Thirty: Realization

ERZA'S P.O.V:

"And now, you know the truth." Irene finished the story. I didn't say anything. How could I? It was a lot to take in. Starting with the fact, that I'm the daughter of Acnologia. My father is the reason for this war, of all this bloodshed. Of Natsu's suffering, Acnologia killed him and his parents in front of Zeref. Turning him into the dark wizard he is today. How can I ever look him in the eye again? He's being controlled by his older brother to do his bidding. And being hunted down by his best friend.

I looked at Irene, I know what she's saying is the truth. Her eyes lit up when she told me how she met Acnologia and how he made her feel like the most important woman in the world. And how her voice cracked when she saying how Acnologia attacked her when she was pregnant with me. There were tears in her eyes, but she did not let them fall. She's been through so much. And most of the pain she went through was for the sake of love. But she abandons me just to become one of Zeref's minions. So she can get her revenge. She lost her way and now she wants me to join her in killing my father. "Erza, think about it. If we kill Acnologia, Natsu won't have to do it. Then they won't have to use the Fairy Heart." What? Fairy Heart? "What did you say? Fairy Heart? What's that?" Irene seemed shocked by my question. "Really, you don't know about Fairy Heart? I thought you of all members in Fairy Tail would have known about Fairy Heart. The most powerful weapon Fairy Tail has up their sleeves." Then why haven't we used yet? I'm sure Master has to have a good reason. "Would you like me to tell you about it?"I nodded my head yes. A smirk appeared on her face. "Wonderful, I will tell everything I know about the Fairy Heart." Master, what were you hiding from us? 

MAVIS'S P.O.V: Before the war began 

 I was in the hallway of the stadium. Something was wrong. I don't what it was but, I feel like something bad is going to happen. I'm might just be paranoid, but I can't shake this feeling. "Mavis?" I got startled by the sudden voice. I turned around to see, "August? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He didn't answer me. He just kept staring at me. "August?" "I'm sorry." With those words and a wave of his hand, everything went black. 

 My head was aching. I couldn't see anything, my eyelids wouldn't open. I couldn't move anything, my body felt numb. What's going on? I heard the door creak. Then soft footsteps were coming towards me. They just stopped. I felt a dip on the bed and a cool, hand caressed my cheek. Then, there was a pair of warm, lips placed on my lips. I know this touch, it's too familiar for me not to recognize. The pair of lips left mine, so was the warmth that came with it. "Zeref." My eyes shot opened. I lifted up my head to see Zeref he had a small smile o his lips. "Hello, Mavis. Did you sleep well?" He was smirking at me now. "What happened? All I remember is August waving his hand at me. Then I blacked out." "He put you under a sleeping spell and the only way to wake up someone up is-" "True love's kiss." I cut him off. He smiled at me. 

 "Yes true love's kiss, I'm glad to see you still love me." I lifted half of my body, now we were face to face. "I don't love you! I hate you!" I yelled which only made him smirk. "That kiss says otherwise." He got up from the bed and walked to the door. He leaned against the wall and said, "I know you're outside this door August. Come in, it's time to finally have a family reunion." The door creaked opened, August head peaked through the door. He looked at me then back at Zered, "I'm sorry Father, I just, I just-" "Finally finished for him. August nodded, "Well, come in then." August walked into the room. August walked to my bedside, "Hello Mother." He bowed his head. My eyes widen, I had a suspicion, he looks too much like me not to wonder if he could be. But how? I died, when Zeref and I kissed. How is this possible? How is this possible? I looked at Zeref, he nodded his head. It's the truth. Zeref is a lot of things but, a liar isn't one of them. "How?" I asked, my voice came out as a whisper, but they both still heard me. 

 He groaned in exhaustion and started to rub the back of his head. "It's complicated." He said. "Figure it out." I greeted my teeth. Zeref met my gaze, he walked over to me, he walked over to me. His hand lifted my chin, so I could look at him in the eyes. "Just because you're the mother of my child," He gripped my chin and leaned in. "Doesn't mean you can disrespect me like that." Zeref eyes turned red. The curse was taken over. His grip tightens, making wince in pain. "Father." August grabbed onto Zeref's sleeve. "Please, Father just calm down. Mother is just cranky. She did wake up from a sleeping spell, found herself somewhere else. And discovering that she has a son. That would have anyone frustrated. So please, Father. Don't hurt her." 

Zeref reluctantly let go of my chin and walked out of the room. "Are you okay?" I looked at August. He showed true concern, I gave him a small smile. "Yes, I'm fine." I was lying. I was nowhere near fine. I broke into a sob. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" I shook my head no. I don't know what's wrong with me. August closed his eyes and sighed. He walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me. I took him into arms and hugged him back. I started to cry louder. 

AUGUST'S P.O.V: 

I hugged Mom, something I wanted to do for a very long time. But I was hoping my first hug from my mother would be on better terms. To jump into her arms, to feel the warmth of her love for me. A mother's love, something I dreamed of. But sadly, I was the one comforting her. I know that might be selfish but, I can't help it. I've waited so long to meet her, I knew she wouldn't have any memories of me. That was the price and she paid for it. With her life. She didn't die by a death kiss from Father. No, she died after giving birth to me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and share my story. Until next time my fellow Fairy Tail Fans!!!! Oh! before I forget can someone confirm that Fairy Tail is really over or they are coming back next year because NATSU WAS GOING TO CONFESS!! I KNOW HE WAS, YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE COMMENT GUYS AND TELL ME!!!!