20

insanity313
Deerfield Beach, Florida

insanity313 Deerfield Beach, Florida

30, 554 likes

insanity313 why am I getting bashed so much in one day. Everyone's telling me that I should go to hell or kill myself. What the fuck did I do? Why am I the enemy? 🖤

Comments Disabled

Bree🌺
Come over, I wanna talk

Jah🖤
Ok 😔, I'm so sorry Bree
Seen 2:50 pm

Bree's POV

There's was a ring at the door, and it was Jah, but I was still in my room so Kaylee answered it for me, then I overheard them talking downstairs.

"Hey, um she's upstairs," Kaylee told him. "Thank you, I'm sorry that we started off on a bad foot," I over heard Jah say. "I honestly don't care about that, if she excepts your apology or whenever then me and you are cool," Kaylee explained to him. "Ok, I understand," Jah replied. "She really cared about you, if there is a next time, please don't fuck up, this depression shit is hitting her hard and it'll get worst. Her mom knows about how she gets, and she thought about taking her to therapy the next time, but this is the next and she doesn't know about it." Kaylee said.

I didn't hear him say anything after that I just heard footsteps coming towards my room. The footsteps got closer and I looked up at the door and saw Jahseh, he didn't look so good at all himself. He looked depressed too, there was a silence between us as we starred at each other.

"Hey," he said breaking the silence. "Hey," I responded and he just stood there by the door frame, "you can come in and sit down," I told him as I got up off the floor, and walked away in my bathroom, as soon as I walked in, I immediately hid the razor and walked back out and looked at Jahseh. He was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at my room and then his eyes landed on me.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him, "I just want to hear your side," I said as I was looking at my hands, I can feel him starring at me.

"She texted me and asked if I wanted head, I questioned her..." I immediately cut him off confused and looked up at him, "she questioned you? I thought you asked her to give you..." he cut me off and said "no," he pulled up the text messages and it look waay different from what she showed me, she must've deleted her text and made it look like he texted her first.

"When she showed me the messages on her phone, it didn't show her asking you, it started off with you asking her, she must've deleted her text she sent you to make it look like you asked," I explained, he nodded, "but I still don't understand why you gave her my address," I told him, he just looked down at his hands, "that was my mistake, I should've known she was gonna do some shit like this," "look at me," he slowly looked up at me and looked deep into my eyes.

"As you have probably heard, I don't believe in second chances, but you deserve it... so I accept your apology." I said as a small smile formed on his face and I smiled back. Then I reached over and gave him a hug, he hugged me back tightly and pulled away and looked me in my eyes, he leaned in and his soft lips crashed against my lips and we kissed for some minutes, he pulled away with a kool aid smile on his face and I laughed at him.

"Is it safe to walk in," Kaylee asked and we laughed at her, and I responded "yea." She walked in, "so y'all good now?" She asked. "Yea we good," Jah said as he swung his arm around my neck bringing me closer to him. "Good," she responded back and walked out.