23

3 weeks later

simplybree
Miami, Florida

Liked by xxxtentacion, trippieredd, ybnal, eelyak_, ybnnahmir, _baihampton, your_candyland, theslumpgod, cleo_ohsojazzy, meliina_ and 1, 267, 284 other

simplybree Cali location soon 😩 I'ma miss my mans 🥺

Comments Disabled

Bree's POV

"Bree tell Kaylee that her flight leaves at 5:35," my mom told me as she was packing her bags. "Okay," I walked away and went to Kaylee's. "Kaylee," "wassup" she looked up at me. "My mom said that your flight leaves at 5:35, oh and make sure you got everything with you" I told her and she nodded, "damn I cant believe that we separating, I gotta head back to my modeling life in New York and you gotta handle yours too." She said. "Yea," I said lowly, "I'm gonna miss Jahseh, we literally just became official 3 weeks ago" I whined and Kaylee giggled.

"When are you guys gonna meet each others parents." She asked, I shrugged, "I guess now is a good time before we go." I responded.

1 hour later

"Are you sure she'll want to meet me." I asked him. "Don't worry" he said putting both of his hands on my shoulders then he kissed my forehead and looked me in my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you, we need more time together." He said.

"So you're the beautiful Bree my son has been crying and complaining about all the time," this beautiful brown-skin woman said as she walked over towards us, wow Jahseh's mom is a snack. "He cried about me," I asked being curious. "Yes he did," she said smiling giving me a hug and pulling away. I looked at Jahseh and he looked so embarrassed, I giggled a little, "hi sweetheart, I'm Cleo, so where's your parents."

"Oh, you guys may come on in," I said moving aside letting them in as I followed behind. "Mommy!" My mom came out of the kitchen and she smiled as soon as she saw us, "oh hi, you guys may sit, I'll be right there." She said as she was getting everything together and cleaned.

Cleo was so amazed with the place as soon as she sat on our white furry couch and she looked over at me. "You guys place is beautiful," She said. "thank you."

My mom came walking in and sat down right next to me on the other couch across from Cleo and Jahseh. "Well hello, welcome to my home. I am Ms. Dane, Bree's mom and you must be Jahseh's mom." My mom greeted. Cleo nodded, "yes I am, I'm Cleo by the way. You guys have a nice home." "Thank you, so I heard about how much your son has kept my daughter happy and safe."