79

December 25, 2017
Christmas Morning

Bree's POV

"Hey Bree, wake up sweetheart, it's Christmas," I heard my mom say. I rubbed my eyes then opened them. I sat up and looked to my right and noticed that Jahseh was gone but there was also a note. I picked up the note and noticed that it was from Jahseh.
________________

𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝑂𝓷𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔂,

𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.
~𝓙.𝓞.

_______________

I had a big smile on my face, I got up from the bed and immediately skipped my hygiene routine. I ran downstairs and noticed Bruno, Bruno's mom, Bailey, my mom and her 'mans'. "Good Morning," Bruno said as he looked at me with a warm smile on his face. "Good morning," I responded. "Oh baby, this one here is yours," my mom said as she pointed at a big box wrapped in a big red bow.

I walked over to the box and pulled the bow and the whole box fell apart, and I saw a sleeping pup. I started crying, I sat on the ground and reached over to pick the lil puppy up. "So cute," I looked its name tag and it says... My name is Petee. I scrunched my face up at the name, I looked at the back of the tag and it said belong to Bree Lynn Hampton. "Aww So what's its name?" Bailey asked. I snuggled Petee with big smile on my face. "His name is Petee," I laughed. "I honestly don't know why, but I'll figure that out.

"Oh, here's the note that came with it," my mom said as she handed me the other note Jahseh was talking about. I grabbed it and read it.

_______________

𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.

𝘗.𝘚. 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.

~𝓙.𝓞.

_______________
I got up from the floor and headed to the front door, I heard the others follow behind. As I opened the door I noticed a grey BMW i8 sitting in front of my house in the driveway. My jaw dropped in shock. "I can't believe he bought me a freaking car." I spoke.

"Damn Bree," Bruno said as he walked up to the car and fantasize it. "Hey, wanna take it for a spin?" Bruno asked me as he looked down at me. "Definitely," I said excitedly. "I'll hold Petee," Bailey suggested as she came and grabbed Petee from me. "Why Petee?" My mom asked. "Petee is kind of short for Peter, Our dad," I replied.

"All of this was from X?" Bruno asked and I nodded my head yes. "Uh let me go get dressed up first, I want to visit him so I can thank him in person," I told Bruno, he smiled and nodded and also gave me a hug before I left back in the house.

40 minutes later, I finally left out of the house, got in my brand new car with Bruno to take this baby for a quick spin, then I headed to Mama Cleo's place before I headed back home.

Me and Bruno both got out of the car and headed to the door, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come open the door. We waited for at least 6 mins and Mama Cleo finally came to the door, she was so excited to see me as much as I was too. We hugged each other before I entered her home.

"Hey Bruno, how's everything going?" Cleo asked Bruno. "Everything is good so far, I'm just glad to finally see my baby sister smile again after all the tragic mess on Instagram." Bruno responded, they continued to talk with each other and I went to go to Jahseh's room, but instead I stopped by Aiden's room.

"Hey Aiden, Merry Christmas," I spoke with a smile on my face, he turned his head, he looked really happy to see me. He got up really quick and ran closer to me to give me a hug. "Hi Bree, Merry Christmas to you too," he responded. "Jah is in his room with Stokeley," he said as he unhugged me and went back to what he was doing.

I walked out of his room and headed to Jahseh's room, I opened the door and peeped my head through the halfway open door. "Merry Christmas!" I mid shouted. They both jumped and I laughed at both of their scary asses. "Hey Bree," Stokeley said as he sat the game controller down and got up to give a hug. "How long was you standing there?" Jahseh's asked. "Not too long," I replied. I walked in and sat on Jahseh's lap. "Thank you for my presents babe," I told him as I gave him a kiss, then I looked over at the tv and watched Stokeley play the game.

"You're welcome babe, and thank you for mines. But I have another present for you," He told me. "Where is it?" I asked him. "Alright Bree, I'm leaving back," Bruno told me as he came by Jahseh's room. "Here's the keys, take care of it" I told him as I tossed the keys to him. "Don't worry lil sis, I got a lot of cars that I take care of, I got you," he said. "I'll see you later," I told him, "And can you make sure Buddy's bowls are filled please?" I asked him. "I got you sis, take care of my sister bro," Bruno spoke. "I promise," Jahseh replied. Bruno walked away then I looked back at Jahseh, "so where is it?" I asked again.

"I was gonna let you have a shopping spree, I was going to call the mall so we can have it for ourselves, so we don't get no interruptions by any supporters," he explained. "So do you wanna go?" He asked. "Uhh, that seems like a lot," I told him. "Its fine with me if you don't want to do it, we can just stay here, lay in the bed and look at each other, I just want to spoil you," he stated.

"I know baby," I told him as I gave him a kiss. "But I guess so, yea," I trailed off. "You don't have to walk either or carry your bags, the vros will come along and help around," He also stated. "And you don't have to get dressed or anything, we can just leave right now," he said as he sat up and threw on a shirt, got out of bed and went to his bathroom. "Okay, I'ma ask if mama Cleo wants to come along," I said as I was getting out the bed.

"Okay," he responded. I left Jahseh's room and went to the front where Cleo was, "hey mama, so me, Jahseh, and the guys are going on a shopping spree, do you want to come?" I asked her. "No its fine baby, I'll let you kids have y'all fun," she told me and smiled. "Did you like your gifts?" she asked me. "Yes, I wasn't expecting any of it to be honest," I told her. "I never had a boyfriend who spoiled me so much like Jahseh does," I added. "You have a good one now, but you know we'll all put him in his place and we'll fight him for you if he messes up," she told me and I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Oh, me and Aiden also have a gift saved for you," she said as she pulled out a rectangular box and handed it to me. "Welcome to the family," she said as I opened it. It was a silver chain with the tree symbol Jah has on his forehead. "Omg thank you so much," I told thanked her. "Its not much but we'll go bigger next time," she said. "You'll always be one of us," she told me and I smiled.

"Alright I'm ready, so is you coming ma?" Jahseh asked. "No, I'll be fine. You two go have fun." She told us. I gave Cleo one last hug, got up and went to go leave out of the house with Jahseh. "Hey can you put this on me?" I asked him as we were standing outside. "Sure," he said as he put the necklace around my neck then I turned around looked at him. "How does it look?" I asked. "Beautiful," he said as he gave me a kiss and smiled.

We both got in the car and drove off to the mall.