66

A day before Thanksgiving

Well today, Melina goes back to California, I finally made it to the airport to drop her off, plus I gotta pick up Bailey since she's back in the U.S.

"Omg I'm gonna miss you Bree," Melina said as she dropped her bag and gave me a hug. "I'ma miss you too, I'll come out to California after Christmas. I gotta go out there to visit my grandma and Bruno." I spoke and she nodded. "Ok," she responded.

I walked with her into the airport. "So you said that Bailey is on her way here?" She asked. I nodded, "yep, she'll be out in the states for a while to help my mom and her guy friend out, while I'm at school." I replied and she nodded. "I bet you $20, Katherine is gonna call us talking about how she pregnant," she stated and I looked at her and started laughing. "I don't think Kathy will give up the kitty that quick especially in his mama house," I said. "Oh nah, Josh got his own place," she said. "Oh well, fuck the betting, she'll definitely be pregnant," I spoke and we both was laughing.

"Ok well, I guess I gotta go. I'll call you when I land," she said as she gave me another hug and walked off with her things. I walked over to seats and sat down to wait on Bailey.
After an hour went by, Jahseh FaceTimed me, welp I got someone to talk to while I wait.

"Hey Babe, where you at?" He asked. Looks like he's driving or something. "I'm at the airport, picking up Bailey," I responded. "Where you headed to?" I asked. "Just left the studio, on my way to meet with Stokeley, then I'ma go and see my mom & Aiden," he said and I nodded. "But I'll be at your place tomorrow for thanksgiving, I think my mom said she's coming along too," he also said. "Ok good, because I miss yo thick ass," I joked. He kissed his teeth and started laughing, "I miss you too baby girl, I'll talk to later, text me when you made it home safely," he said. "Vice versa," I spoke. "I gotchu, I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said back as we were staring at each other smiling hard as hell.

I pressed end call, as soon as I did that Bailey shouted my name and I looked up and my smile grew even bigger. She sped walk my way, I stood up and gave her a hug. "Hey sis," She greeted. "Hey," I responded. We un hugged each other, I grabbed some of her things as she did the same and we both headed out of the airport and walked to my car.

3hrs later that day w/ Katherine & Josh...

Katherine's POV

"You sure that you don't have family to see on thanksgiving?" Josh asked me. "I'm positive, I've been in foster care damn near all my life, so the family I only know is Melina and Bree," I spoke and he nodded. "I never knew you were in foster care," he also said. "Yep, I never got adopted either, so as I got older, I got a job or 3, started working really hard so I can move out and find a place for my own," I explained. "But thank you for inviting me to your thanksgiving dinner," I also said with a smile. "No problem baby girl," he smiled and held onto me.