84

Bree's POV

"Happy News Years babe," I smiled as I gave Jahseh a kiss. "Happy new years baby" he responded back. "Damn, I can't believe Melina's pregnant, can't wait until you have my kids," he stated. "You want kids?" I asked. "Of course," he replied. "I would rather have a boy first then a girl," he added.

"I'm definitely not gonna be your baby daddy, I'ma be your husband, fuck that title," he explained. "I honestly thought I was gonna be the first to have kids, because we do have sex a lot, but we real careful," I stated. "Yea, I don't fuck with that condom shit, the raw way is the best way," he said and I laughed at his crazy ass.

"So are we chilling today or going out?" I asked. "Uhhh, I'm staying so I can work on my music, but we can do something tomorrow. When do you leave? We need more time together before you go back to school." He asked. "In a couple days," I replied.

"Damn it!" He spat as he sat up and ran his hands through his dreads. I sat up with him and wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his arm. "Ok, I guess I'll worry about my music later. Come on so we can do something," he said as he got up out the bed and went straight to the bathroom as I followed him.

"You don't have to worry about it, just go ahead and finish working on your music," I spoke as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and looked over at him sitting on the toilet. "No Bree, I want to spend time with you" he whined. "You'll spend a lot of time with me after I graduate. Then I'll move in with you and we can spend as much time together then," I explained.

"Nooo," he complained. "Although, I do like the idea of you moving in," he smirked as he looked at me. I rolled my eyes, giggled and went to brushing my teeth.

20 minutes later

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into my sweet baby Petee, such a cute boy. I picked him up and carried him with me downstairs as Jahseh followed behind.

"Let me go feed them and then we can head out," I said as I went to the back yard to let Buddy in. Jahseh came in behind me and took Petee away from me as I started to fill their bowls up with food and water.

After I finished doing that, I headed to the front door to leave with Jahseh to wherever we are going. "Lets get some breakfast first," he said as we both got in his car. "iHop," I suggested. "Nope," he responded. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow and he looked at me, laughed and pulled off.

"We're having Korean," he said. "Um ok," I responded. "I think its Korean," he added. "Well ain't nothing wrong with having Korean for breakfast," I shrugged. "I love your spirit now," he joked. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "I just want some pancakes," I complained. "I'll buy you some," he stated. "Oh, ok," I replied.

I pulled out my phone, went to my contacts to call Kaylee to see what she was up to. "Who you calling?" He asked. "Kaylee, hopefully she'll pick up," I responded as the phone kept ringing, waiting for Kaylee to pick up.

The call went straight to voicemail, I pressed call again and it immediately went straight to voicemail. I know damn well this bitch is not ignoring my call. What the fuck is wrong with her? "She.. she did not just ignore me," I stated. Jahseh looked at me confused then looked back at the road. "Thats new," he spoke. "Maybe she's busy," he guessing. "Fuck that, she know not to do mw like that," I spat getting annoyed.

Instead of trying to call her regularly, I FaceTimed her and guess what, she picked up, BUT I was not getting a good vibe from her, she was sniffling and stuff, something sounded like it got broken when she answered. "Whaaat Bree," she whined. "What's wrong pooh?" I asked worried.

"Nothing.." "Don't do that nothing bullshit with me," I cut her off. "Are you alone right now?" She asked. "No, I'm with Jahseh, why?" I answered. "Anything you say to her, you can say to me," Jahseh chimed. "No, because I feel like I've been around you enough to know your anger," she added.

We stopped in front of the restaurant and sat in the car. "Something happened between you and Nick?" I asked and she didn't say anything. "I swear to fucking god, if that pussyclaat put his hands on you, I'ma be.." "he didn't touch me, calm down Jah," she said as she cut him off.

"Then what's going on?" I asked. "I want to call quits on our relationship, I found messages in his phone of him flirting with another female. He's been promising her that he'll break up with me just to be with her," she explained.

"Wait why were you in his phone, that don't sound like you?" I asked. "He asked me to help him with something, he walked out of the room and as I was trying to help him a message popped up, I clicked on it and saw all of their messages." She explained. "When he came back in the room, I didn't say anything about it, I told I couldn't help him," she added.

"Damn, I can't believe he cheating," Jahseh stated. "I'll call you back later," she said as she wiped her eyes. "Ok, and stop crying over his ass, you better break up with him now, you not finna let no man make you depressed over some shit like this," I spat and she smiled. "Ok Bree, and thank you.. where y'all at?" She asked. "Girl, we out for breakfast, I don't even know, I told his ass that I wanted a pancake." I complained as I looked at Jahseh and laughed and nudged my arm.

"Girl you better get some of his pancakes, if you know what I mean," she joked. "Ahhh there go my Kaylee that I know," I cheered and she smiled. "She already got some last night," Jahseh chimed in.

"Uh, ok we finna go. Curse that nigga out and tell me everything, love you pooh." I told her. "Ok, and love you too, bye, have fun," she smiled as she hung up.

I looked over at Jahseh, "boo," he joked. "Nigga get out," I laughed as we both got out of the car and headed inside of the restaurant.

20 minutes went by, its like almost 11 now and we finally got seated, and ordered our food. "We should start our own YouTube Chanel," Jahseh suggested. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea, we just gotta come up with a name and what we want to call our supporters," I added and he nodded.

"That'll take some time," he spoke. "Well," shrugged. "Oh and we gotta buy a camera too," I stated. "How about we call ourselves... BLX," I suggested. "What that stand for?" He asked. "Our names, or BL & X," I added. "Sounds good, but I'll put it in my phone until we come up with something else," he stated.

2 hours later

xxxtentacion
Miami, Florida

Liked by kool_kathy, trillsammy, cleo_ohsojazzy, bassxsantana and 3,927,932 others

Comments Disabled