35

Bree's POV

"Thank you for being here for me." I said as I was sitting on Jahseh's lap, looking him in his eyes. He fluttered his long eyelashes and smiles at me. "I just wanted to see you and no problem." He responded.

"Has Jordan ever comfort you in any bad situation at all." He asked. "No. I always had the feeling in me that he never gave a shit about me.... well he cared a year within the relationship but something fishy was going on with him the next 2 years of our relationship. I just feel so stupid for staying with him all that time."

"He cheated the last 2 years in the relationship?" He asked curiously. "Sadly yea..." I trailed off as I looked away. "And I still feel like I'm not good enough." I lowly responded.

"I first started cutting when Jordan distanced himself so much and when he would act like he never wanted to be around me... I caught him liking other females pictures and comment hearts eyes and being extra with the comments, saying I wish you was mines..." I looked up at Jahseh. "Like am I not good enough at all, am I too ugly now, why would he wish that?" "I felt so dumb just to stay with him, and I was hurting myself continuing the relationship with him. He should've just told me that he got sick of looking at me and just left, but my dumbass stayed and my dumbass lost my virginity to the dumbass who didn't give a fuck about me. I just wanted to die that night when I caught him... I couldn't take it." I began to cry and I leaned in held onto Jahseh laying my head on his shoulder and he held onto me.

"Thats not good at all, and I don't want you to feel that way with me." He responded back. "I want you to stop harming yourself, I'll continue to asking you if you did it or not, I want you to be lying to me either. Look at me Bree." He said and I pulled away and looked at him and he looked me dead in my eyes.

"You are beautiful, If I ever see that fuck ass nigga around you I'm beating his ass and you know that because its on sight." I laughed when he said its on sight and I smiled at him. "I want you to appreciate yourself more," He said and he leaned in and kissed me and pulled away, "what are you Bree?" I blushed so hard my cheeks were hurting, they felt like they could be turning red.

"Babe I said what are you" he asked again, I looked away, he  puts his thumb under my jaw and turned my face back towards him. "Bree you are beautiful and I want you to say that." "Okay okay okay, I'm beautiful." I responded.

"Yea you gotta do better than that, I don't think you meant it. I gotta believe it." He responded playfully sounding concerned. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm beautiful." I proudly said and smiled.