55

Party Time
•No ones POV•

Music was blasting very loud, a lot of people were smoking, drinking, dancing and most likely having a good time.

Bree took another puff of the hookah pipe and looked at Melina. She exhaled the smoke and said "So tell me why Jahseh's ex girlfriend Jennifer Dmed me earlier." "What you say to her?" Melina asked as she went to take a smoke out of the hookah pipe too. "I left her on read." "Damn." She said and laughed.

Jahseh walked over to them and sat down next to them, Bree tried to offer him some smoke but Jahseh declined. "Wassup babe," Bree said smiling. "Hey," Jahseh responded as he kissed her on the forehead and sat in between them. "Are you ok?" Bree asked. "Uh not quite, I've never really partied sober." He responded.

"Well drinks are free, smoke is free, go crazy." She smiled. "See thats the thing, I'm scared I'll fuck up, like I did that time when I ended up in the bed with you know who." He said.

"...I know what you can do. Mhmm you should perform something..." Bree said as she got cut off by Stokeley who came walking over to them. "Wassup Bree, this fucking party is lit and this Hennessy is every fucking thing." He spoke excitedly, then he looked over at Jahseh. "Vro why you not drinking?" He asked.

"He's just scared of getting too intoxicated and he think he might fuck up our relationship like before when you know." Bree said.

"Oh well take your skinny black ass up there and perform Look at me or something," Stokeley said as he shrugged.

Melina still had the pipe in her hand smoking as she was watching Bree, Stokeley and Jahseh talk the whole time.

"Yoooo, this Halloween party is lit Bree." Ming said as walked over to us and dapped up Jah & Stokes.

"Thanks Trunks." Bree responded. "Where's Craig?" "Oh he's outside smoking with Steven." Ming responded.

"Oh I'll be right back, Samuel outside," Melina said as she put the pipe down and was getting up.

"Who the fuck is Samuel?" Bree asked confused furrowing her eyes. "Trill Sammy," Melina responded and walked away.

"Who?" Jahseh asked. "Oh, some guy she met through Kathy," Bree shrugged. "He's coo."

"Ok, I'ma go perform." "Okay." Bree smiled. "Finally." Stokeley said. Ming furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Bree and Stokeley, "what the fuck he finna perform?" As soon as Ming asked, his question was answered as soon as 'Look at Me' started playing.

"Oh shit, gotta hype vro up," Ming said very hype getting up running over to where Jah was.

Ayy, I'm like "bitch who is your mans?" (Ayy)
Can't keep my dick in my pants (Ayy)
My bitch don't love me no mo' (Ayy)
She kick me out, I'm like "Vro"

"So what's the wave tomorrow sis?" Stokeley asked Bree. "I don't know, tomorrow is my birthday ..." "Tomorrow's your birthday?" Stokeley asked as be cut Bree off. "Yea," Bree chuckled.

"So you have no idea what you're gonna do?" He asked. "Nope." "Don't worry Bree I got you, me and Jah gonna figure something out. So how old are you turning?" Stokeley asked.

"I'll be 19," Bree nodded. "Nasty 19," Stokeley said getting hype. "Eww stop." Bree chuckled playfully pushing him.

Fuck on me, look at me, ayy
Fuck on me, yah, look at me, ayy
Look at me, look at me, yah

"You should perform something too," Bree spoke. "Okay, give me a suggestion." Stokeley responded.

20 minutes later with Melina, Sammy & Jahseh

"So wassup Melina." "So Jah, tomorrow is ya girl birthday and I want us to set up a surprise party for her. We can bring everybody out here if possible." Melina said. "Who is everybody?" Jah asked.

"Katherine, Kaylee, Bailey, I wanna say Nahmir but him and Kaylee got issues at the moment." "Oh yea I almost forgot about that. So anybody else." "Oh and Candy, hopefully he's able to come though." "Who's paying for all these plane tickets, I mean I'll help with half," Jah said.

"I can help, Bree is like a newly lil sister to me." Sammy jotted. "Oh hey Melina." Melina turned her head and saw Craig and Steven, "oh hey Craig," she gave him a hug and introduced him to Sammy then, Craig, Steven, and Jah dapped each other.

"So we're bringing, Bailey, Katherine, Kaylee, whoever this Candy person is and maybe Nahmir, well Bailey & Nick can pay for their own damn ticket." Jah explain. "So that's like 3 tickets, no problem I'll take care of it." He also said.

"What y'all talking about?" Craig asked. "So Bree's birthday is tomorrow, she normally don't talk about it but I decided that me and Jah should throw a surprise party for her and you know Jah can think to do whatever the hell he want for her.

Shout-out my mucus, ayy ayy, ayy
'Cause you know that be my slime
Shout-out my mucus
That nigga that be my slime
That nigga that be my slime sli-sli-slime sli-sli-slime slime
Okay
What, watch this pussy, ayy ayy, okay

"Oh shit this my song," Melina got hype and walked quickly away from the guys and they laughed at her.

"Where's Bree?" Craig asked. "She out there with Melina wild ass" Sammy pointed out and they started laughing at Melina and Bree while they were rapping along with Stokeley and dancing too and the guys continued to talk among each other.