38

LAX

Jahseh was holding onto Bree and kissed the top of her head multiple times. "Call me when you land," Bree said. "Definitely babygirl, I'm glad I had more chances to spend time with you. I enjoyed your company." Jahseh responded. Bree looked up at him and smiled, "me too." They pulled away from their hug and Bree turned around and gave Cleo a goodbye hug.

"You be safe sweetheart, I'll try to keep in contact with your mom." Cleo told Bree and Bree nodded and they both pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other.

"It was so great to meet you guys, we and enjoyed having you guys around. Maybe we can all do something all together." Bree's mom said. "Definitely, I try to stay in contact and we can plan things out." Cleo said agreeing with Bree's mom.

"Hey Jah." Bree walked up to Jahseh. "Wassup." Bree pulled a key out of her pocket, "this is the key back at my house in Miami, the maid that we have down there said she'll be leaving for awhile and I don't want our dog to be with other people I don't know... so I was wondering if you could watch over my dog Buddy for me." She asked  and Jahseh took the key from Bree. "I got you baby," He responded as he kissed her pulled away and smiled at her. She also pulled something else out of her pocket and quickly put it in Jahseh's hands, "its a pocket watch my dad gave me, I want you to have it so you can think about me while you're away. I know it'll take some months or so for you to see me face to face again," she whispered making sure her mom didn't notice. "Bree I can't take this..." "Jah yes you can, my father did the same with my mom before, he'll understand," she exclaimed, Jahseh had a slight of a smile on his face and put the pocket watch in his pocket.

"We should get going now, we don't wanna miss our flight." Cleo spoke. Jahseh held onto Bree again, "I'm going to miss you." Bree laid her head on his chest and was taking in his scent, "I'm gonna miss you too Jah." She responded back.

They pulled away from the hug and Jahseh walked off with Cleo to go and catch their flight. Bree and her mom turned around and walked back to their vehicle.

2 months later
Jahseh's POV

"Yo Jah this party is lit," Skies told me as he took another gulp of the drink that was in his cup, I'm guessing it was lean or I don't know. "Thanks vro," I said as I took another puff of the blunt in my hand. "Did your cousin come out to party," I asked, speaking of my ex girlfriend Liza.

"Oh yea, she's with the guys outside," he responded. "Oh ok," I turned around and was about to walk over to the bar, but he stopped me. "Oh, here's something she wanted me to give to you, she said it taste better with henny," he said as he handed me a pill, I didn't really pay any attention to what pill it was, I just grabbed it and walked off.

"Yo vro what is your ex girlfriend doing he..." I waved him off as I took another sip of the Hennessey and looked at him. "Don..nt wor..rry about it.... Stoke," I turned around and looked at the bartender. "Heey.... wha...what d..di.. did.. you p..put in ...my ...drink," I slurred as I was having a big of a trouble saying my words.

"Whatever man, Bree is not gonna be happy with this. Speaking of her, where's her dog she made you look over, Buddy?" He asked and I turned to look at him and smile.

"I didn't put anything in your drink, its just a regular bottle of Henny, just doing my job sir." The bartender said, I wasn't paying them no mind until a figure walked up to me that looked like Liza. "He...eey E..liza...beth." I slurred. "Vro, you're gonna regret this," Stokeley said as he walked away leaving me with Liza.

"Hows the drink?" Liza asked, "strange... it... has.. a.. str.. a strong ki.. kick to it." I slurred trying to get my words out looking up at her, noticing her ratchet ass blonde wig.

"You sound like you need some rest," she responded as she handed me another drink except this one look like it had a fizzle to it. "No.. I'm.. I'm fine..." I tried to say, she cut me off putting her index finger against my lips and grabbing my hand leading me upstairs to a room, closing the door behind us.

I took a sip of the drink that I think she gave me or the bartender gave me and I looked at Liza, "Lo...look .. Li..za, I have a..." I got cut off with her lips forcefully crashing against mines, I wanted to stop but I didn't, the kiss ended up turning into something deeper and I knew I was gonna regret it.

Next Day
I woke up with a naked sleeping blonde laying on me and I noticed it was "LIZA!" I spoke out loud waking her up out of her sleep,  then I rubbed my head, shit was hurting like hell then I noticed I had no clothes on, I freaked out and hopped out of the bed quickly putting my boxers 'I don't remember taking off' back on, she looked at me and had a evil smirk on her face.

What the fuck did you do Jahseh?

Fuck! Bree is never going to forgive me after this. I gotta tell her before the internet does, fucking social media finds out about every damn thing.