68

December 9, 2017

Bree's POV

"So what you doing for Christmas?" I asked Kaylee. "Well I'll be in New York still but Nick will be coming out here to hang out for awhile and he'll be meeting my mom for the first time ever." She explained.

"He never met your mom yet?" I asked. "Nope, but I have told my mom about him.." she trailed off. "Uhh yea, what about you?" She asked me. "Well, I'll be spending Christmas eve with Jahseh and I think Bruno and his mom is coming out to Miami to celebrate with us." I explained and she nodded. "They should've just let us come back to this shitless place after Christmas break, because this right here ain't it and my mom tired of the back and forth. I don't even know why she complaining though, because she only work at home. But.. I gotta get used to the state to state thing since I wanna do modeling." She explained.

"BREEEE!" My other roommate Jaylin excitedly yelled as she walked in our room. Me and Kaylee stopped and looked at her. "Now that we are finally back, we get to do dumb shit again." She said me and Kaylee scrunched up our face. "Jay, I refuse to get into some shit this time now that I'm well known on social media. Everybody fans be in my DMs complaining about lame ass shit.

"Lemme see your phone," she said. I gave her my phone and she took a picture and posted something.

breelynn

Liked by your_candyland, eelyak_ and 56,278 others

breelynn PSA: I heard you whack bitches gotta problem with my lil boo thang. It ain't no real problem if you hoes don't wanna scrap. We free after tomorrow, you want the ass whooping we'll be in Florida, so pull up whenever.
Also you a lame ass bitch if you keep calling her a clout chaser, first of all she don't chase niggas, niggas chase her and thats what ha new nigga did, instead of going after y'all lil mad asses. Y'all better chill on my girl PERIOD. I'll fight y'all lil asses too 🤷🏼‍♀️

View all 27,930 comments

username when Bree can't fight her own battles so she got other bitches trying to put they 2 cents in

username bitch shut up don't nobody know you 😒

username thank you, these lil nosey asses on her account always bothered by Bree and she don't even be doing anything but trying to live her damn life

your_candyland you BETTA PREACH Jaaaayyyyy, because these little ass kids got us fucked up

Comments Limited

3hours later

All 3 of us finished packing our bags for our winter break and we were just sitting around talking, plus Candy and his mans Darion was in the room with us talking a lot of shit.

After being in this relationship with Jahseh, I'm just not feeling like myself anymore. I don't laugh the same way I used to when I'm with my friends. I'm not blaming Jah .. its just ... half of his fan base that doesn't like me and the ones that support his exes. I've been getting a lot of negativity from them and death threats, thats why I always turn my comments off. I don't even be doing anything to nobody, I don't know WHY I'm getting treated the way I've been treated lately. "Yo Bree you good?" Kaylee asked me as I snapped right out of my thoughts.

"Uh.. yea.. um, I'll be right back," I said as I got up and walked out of the room.

Kaylee's POV

"What's wrong with Bree?" Darion asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, she's been like this ever since she gotten back from Florida." I stated. "I'm sure she'll cheer up later on today at the fair," Jailyn suggested and we all nodded.

"I feel like its the social media shit going on. You know ever since she's been with that X guy, she's been getting lots of hate on her Instagram. She deleted her Twitter, her Snapchat and her Facebook. Then her IG was hacked and someone made up that dumbass rumor about her being dead. She had to make a whole new account to prove that it was a rumor," Candy explained. "Damn, they really hating on her for being in a relationship with this guy?" Darion asked.

"Yep," I responded. "Do you know her login info for Instagram? I wanna see her messages," Jailyn asked. I gave Jailyn my phone since Bree account is also already logged into my phone.

Bree's POV

"What's wrong?" Bailey asked as I was on FaceTime with her sitting in the hangout room. I was trying to get in contact with Bruno but he didn't answer so I just called Bailey, I just want to let out all my problems.

"Bailey, I feel like my Instagram and my relationship with Jahseh has taken away my humanity," I spoke. "What do you mean?" She asked me. "I haven't been feeling like myself lately," I cried. "And I love Jahseh so much, I don't even wanna break up with him, he's the best boyfriend I've ever had so far besides the cheating bullshit," I stated. "Awww babes, you should call him and speak to him about this. Figure something out Bree," she advised and I nodded. "Thanks sis, I love you," I told her. "Love you too boo, see you soon," she said as she blew a kiss and hung up.

I went to my call list and clicked on Jahseh's name and waited for him to pick up and it only took a second. "Hey babe.. what's wrong?" He asked confused, noticing that my eyes were slightly red from crying.

"I'm having a hard time, the way I want to explain it to you, I don't want you to think that I want to break up with you because I really don't, I love you too much to do that and you haven't done anything wrong." I cried. "Babe, What's on your mind?" He asked me. "Its your fans, ever since we started dating, things for me are just going upside down. I wanted to tell you months ago, right at the time when that horrible rumor of me started plus when I fought Liza. I've been getting lots of death threats... these are only coming from those who wish we weren't together, the um.. 'JahLiza's' and 'JenTentacions' whatever the hell they call themselves." I explained.

"I'm on your Instagram right now, where are these comments?" He asked. "They're definitely not under my recent pictures when I started turning the comments off, check my request in my DMs," I explained. "Okay babe, I'll take care of it, thank you for talking to me about it. I love you," he spoke. "I love you too babe and thank you," I responded. "Stop crying Vro," I over heard Stokeley say.

I giggled a little, "was he in the room the whole time?" I asked. "Yea, I didn't know our conversation was going to be this deep, sorry," he apologized. "Its fine.. spekaing of Stokeley, you and some girl keep popping up on my explore page. Who's the beauty we don't know about?" I asked.

"I don't know, I haven't did the xxxtentacion move yet, I've only been liking her post," he explained. "Who named it that?" Jahseh asked curiously. "Yea, the xxxtentacion move, although Jah was very bold when we first started talking and corny," I laughed a little. "You never said I was corny," Jahseh spoke. "Uh, love you, bye" I said quickly as I hung up and went back to my dorm room. The guys must've headed out for the fair. "You good sis?" Jailyn asked sincerely. "Yea, I just needed to get some air, but I'll be fine," I told them and they lightly nodded. "Lets go," I suggested and we headed out.