72

December 21, 2017

Bree's POV

"Wassup?" I asked as I answered Melina's FaceTime. "I think I'm pregnant," she spoke and my eyes widen. I couldn't really see her because she was probably sitting in the dark. "Omg thats good, well kinda, did you take a test?" I asked. "Yes, I'm waiting for it to tell me, I'm waiting for it to tell me.." I had cut her off because I'm surprised that I am the first person she's actually telling this to. "Am I the first person you're telling?" I asked. "No, Katherine's here with me, she helped me buy the test, I just want to find out with you guys," she explained. "Oh okay," I spoke.

"I hope you have your headphones in, because I don't want no one else to know just yet," she said. "I'm home alone right now, so there nothing you can worry too much about," I told her. "Linaaa!" I heard Kathy yell out for Melina. It was silent for a moment then it sounded like crying. "What happened?" I asked. "It's positive, Bree I don't know what to do," she cried. Wow I never heard Melina sound so sad like this before. "Wait why are you crying?" I asked her. "This should be good news, you're gonna have a little you and Sammy," I told her. "I don't think he would want anything to do with the baby, plus I'm not ready to be a mother," she cried.

I hope she tells him before the year is over, plus I don't like to see Melina this down, she's never showed emotions like this before and it has me worried a little bit. "Lina calm down, it will be ok. If he doesn't want anything to do with the baby then he's clearly not the one for you, plus if you don't want the baby, its your choice. But don't get rid the baby based on Sammy because he don't want it," I explained. She nodded and wiped her tears away. "What would I do without you guys?" She asked. "Make sure you go get checked out so you can find out how far long you are," I also told her. "Shit'd you should tell him on Christmas," Kathy suggested. "Thats a good idea, get a ultrasound and give it to him for Christmas," I added and Kathy nodded in agreement.

"Thanks you guys," Melina smiled a little. "No problem boo," I smiled and Kathy did the same she wrapped her arm around Melina's shoulder and laid her head on Melina. "Katherine can you come with me to the doctors?" Melina asked. "Of course, and I'll make sure we call Bree," Kathy responded.

"Okay, well I'll talk to you guys later, I'm going to go visit Liza in Rehab to make sure she's doing ok," I spoke. "Okay babe, tell us how she's doing," Kathy spoke and I nodded. I hung up, got up from my bed, did my usual morning hygiene then I got in the shower for like an hour.

breelynn
Boca Recovery Center

Liked by xxxtentacion, meliina_, cleo_ohsojazzy, lilskies and 5,279,378 others

breelynn glad we can put our bullshit aside and talk to each other like human beings

View all 25,937 comments

username I don't know how I feel about this

username is this a joke?

liza.sanity_fan omg they finally getting along, this must be weird for @xxxtentacion

breejahseh I spy two queens in one picture 😊

username @teenshaderoom

jah.tentacion take it from me, but Bree has to the strongest person ever to drop beef and become friends with one of @xxxtentacion exes, especially the crazy one 💯

xxxtentacion let me know how everything went

cleo_ohsojazzy name a female who can do what Bree did. The only girl I know her age to help someone else with their problems, especially with the someone she had issues with

Comments Limited

"So how's everything going?" Liza asked. "Oh my god, me and the people on Instagram don't get along for some reason, they making my life a living hell," I spoke as I rested my hand on my face. "Ok whatever the hell they doing, needs to stop. It's getting old, plus you don't even do anything to them. To be honest I've never had a problem with you, I was just a druggie stuck in the past trying to cause trouble with others and I'm glad you were able to help me get help. They need see how you're being the bigger person trying to make things better. You've made Jahseh the happiest person ever and I've never seen that side of him. Most of his fans don't see that," she explained to me and I nodded. "Yea, and I don't know what to do to get them off of my ass, I don't wanna delete my Instagram," I responded.

"But anyways, how are you doing?" I asked her. "I'm getting better, I'll be out of here in April. Feels good to not pop a pill every second of my life," she responded. "I'm glad you're doing well," I smiled. "What about you with the cutting?" She asked. "I stopped at the beginning on December, I threw away all the razors that I have, what about you?" I replied. "Well obviously I can't cut, but it's been awhile." "Has anyone else came to see you besides me or your mom?" I asked. "Yea just Kimetrius," she nodded. "Oh, well I'll see you soon," I told her as I got up from the table to give her a hug. "Thanks for coming." I walked out of the rehab center, walked to my car, got in and drove off and headed home.