32

Jahseh's POV

Bree called me and told me to come over, she had left lunch with her sister and Bruno. She told me that it was too emotional for her. When I got to her house, her mom let me in, I asked her if she knew what was going on and she had no idea.

I walked into Bree's room, she was in her bed sleep, I climbed in with her to comfort her, hopefully whenever she wakes up she can talk to me about what happened.

2hrs later

I woke up after 3 whole hours of sleeping, my head was banging from all the crying I did from earlier, I was about to get out of bed but I felt something heavy laying on top of me, I realized that it was Jahseh, I kinda smiled a little. His arms was wrapped around me with his head in the crock of my neck and his dreads was literally in my face. I looked at him admiring his face features and his face tats, he's so cute when he sleeps.

He needs to get up though, I gotta pee. "Babe can you move please?" I asked softly. "Mmhmm I'm comfortable." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes, "I gotta pee." I whined and he rolled over, I got out of the bed and ran to my bathroom forgetting to close the door.

I sat, contemplating my thoughts about what happened at lunch. Telling Bailey and Bruno about me having a eating disorder. I have to tell my mom and Jah this information, because they will question me like why is Jordan commenting about your weight.

I did my business, washed my hands and walked back over to my bed seeing Jahseh awake on his phone and I laid down next to him laying my head on his shoulder looking at what he was doing.

"Feel comfortable explaining what happened at lunch?" He asked. I looked away from his phone and at the ceiling. "Yea, I guess. They asked about my ex... why he commented about my weight." "Yea what was that about?" He asked, turning his phone off looking at me. "That really pissed me off, who says shit like that."

A tear ran down my face and I quickly wiped it away, "um... I had a eating disorder while me and Jordan was dating, it started a couple months within our relationship. All of it, the cutting and not eating much, and throwing up. He didn't care, I don't know why I stuck around when never thought about taking care of me or try to help me get help." I explained.

"Did your mom know about this?" He asked. "I told her about the cutting after I broke up with Jordan but not that I started doing it while still dating him and she doesn't know about the disorder, but I have to come clean and let her know about everything."

"When I first talked to you about the cutting, I told you that I stopped ... but I lied... I still do it." "But why Bree, its not ok." He sat up and looked at me, "you are too beautiful to be doing this to yourself, please stop. It can kill you and I don't want to lose you, the more you cut and lose more blood, it can become a suicide and I don't want to tell you that you need to eat more because it may sound rude, I just want you to get help, for me, and mostly for your family and friends." When he said that the tears just kept coming, ughh I wish I wasn't so emotional, all this crying makes my head hurt.

He reached his hand over to my face and wiped my tears away for me. "Stop crying babe, come here, let me hold you." I sat up and wrapped arms around hims as he did the same and I laid my head in his chest.

"What really happened between you two?" He asked curiously about me and Jordan relationship. "He cheated many times, most of the times I didn't know but then I ended up catching him having sex with someone else the day after he took my virginity and it really broke my heart." "Thats fucked up." He pulled away and looked me my eyes, "you're my jewel, you'll never catch me or ever have to hear from anyone about me cheating on you because I will never do that to you, and I promise you that." He explained to me, I smiled a little because Jordan said the exact same shit to me and did the exact same shit but he didn't promise it, I'll have to hold that and remember that he promised it. I feel like it would happen to me again, it sucks to feel that way.