93

Next Morning

Damn my legs hurt, it took me almost 2 hours to get out of bed just to walk to the bathroom. Gladly made it to the toilet, I left the door open because ain't nobody else here but me and Jah.

"Good morning beautiful," Jahseh smiled as he walked in getting ready to brush his teeth. "Good morning," I replied back. "Wanna take a shower together?" He asked. "I swear we only gonna wash ourselves, I'm as tired as you are", he added and I nodded. I finished my business, washed my hands and started brushing my teeth along with him.

"Last night was good," he spoke. "Yea, nigga it took me 2 hours to get out of bed, my legs hurt like a bitch," I told him and he chuckled. "Sorry," he laughed. "Its cool, but give me a few more hours before we have round 2," I told him. "Oh you wanna go another round?" He asked as he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Yea," I responded. "Aight baby, just know dagger finna tear you up more it did last night," he added.

We both finished brushing our teeth and washing our face, then we got undressed and got in the shower. We really didn't do much but wash each other, but seeing each other naked standing in a shower, yea our hormones were out of the roof. The shower got hot, and I'm not talking about the water.

2 hours later

We got out of the bathroom and went to go dry ourselves and get dressed. "Damn, some random ass number was blowing my phone," Jahseh stated as he was going through his phone. "Babe look, they texted me too," he said bringing his phone my way. I snatched his phone out of his hand dialed the number and put it on speaker and picked up quick as hell.

"Hey baby, I miss you. I'm so glad you picked up. I'm super horny for you right now, I love you Jahseh." The female moaned through the phone. "BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY MAN!" I shouted. And the call ended.

I looked over at Jahseh and he looked at me and shrugged. "I swear on my mama, I don't know who that is," he spoke. "Then how else did this bitch get your number?" I spat getting irritated. "Bree I don't know," he spoke. "I've been only gone for a couple months and this what I hear and see from your phone!" I mid shouted as tears started streaming down my face.

"Bree you gotta believe me..." "don't you tell me what I gotta fucking do, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!" I shouted "are you serious." "You know what, fuck it I'm out," I said as I grabbed my car keys and was heading out of his room but he blocked the way.

"Jahseh move," I whined and he didn't say anything, he was just looking down at me. "You're not going anywhere," he spat. "You can't leave me Bree," his started to crack. He moved out the way to wipe his face and I walked pass him and headed for the front door as he followed me.

I got inside the car and started the car up as he just stood in the driveway and watch me pull off.

Meanwhile
At the Rehab Center

"Alright, you may wait at a table and she'll be right with you." The front desk lady said, as I walked in the visitor room and sat at the table.

"I thought I wasn't gonna see you anymore," I turned around and smiled, "hey Liza," I said as I got up and gave her a hug and sat back down as she sat down across from me. "So how are?" I asked. "Better than before, I want to thank you for bringing me in here, I really needed it," she responded. "So how's you and Jahseh?" She asked and I looked down at my hands.

"We just got in an argument," I answered. "Why what happened?" She asked. "I think he's cheating on me again," I spoke as I looked at her. "You sure, I know how Jahseh really feels about you, he would never do you like that," she explained. "Bree, he never cheated on you before, all of those times were my fault not his, and I don't believe he's doing at all," she added.

"What actually happened for you to think this way?" She asked. "Well, You know I've off to school for a couple months, I come back to surprise him, next morning, when get out of the shower, he has all these missed calls and text messages from some number. I called it and it was a female, talking about how she miss him, she love him and she so horny for him," I explained.

"Wow," was all she said. "Well, Bree calm down, talk to him about it, and find out who she is so you can give her the 'Liza'," she joked and I laughed at her too. "I.. ok, I'll talk to him tomorrow," I spoke. "Not on the phone either, y'all need to be face to face," she added. "Thank you Liza," I smiled. "No problem," she smiled.

Jahseh's POV

"Well shit call the number with my phone," Stokeley suggested and I shrugged. He started dialing the number in and pressed call and put it on speaker.

"Hey Stokeley, wassup," the voice said and we immediately hung up.

"Ok fuck it, she got your number too, that's pretty crazy. It can't be Liza because she locked up," Stokeley spoke. "Well obviously not, and it don't sound like her either," I responded.

"I'm about to call Ikabod, I'm ready for a new tat," I spoke. "What you getting?" He asked. "Its a surprise, well not for you but for Bree," I replied. "How you know she gonna get back with you after this?" He also asked. "I know Bree," was all I said and he nodded.