64

Me and Melina was sitting in my room bored as hell, then all of a sudden my phone started buzzin. Can't be Jahseh cause he super busy with his music. I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked at it.

213-736-9010

213-736-9010
So when we gonna see each again beautiful? 😉

Umm what the fuck, I looked at Melina and handed her my phone. "Bitch, I got randoms texting me." I told her. "Damn somebody gave his ass the wrong number," she said laughing hard as hell. Then she started texting the number back.

212-932-3790
Shorty gave you the wrong number

213-736-9010
Aw damn my bad 😂 half these females ain't shit

212-932-3790
Welp 🤷🏽‍♀️

213-736-9010
So what am I texting a female or a nigga

212-932-3790
Does it matter

213-736-9010
You definitely a female textin with attitude

"I'm dead, this person sexiest as fuck," Melina laughed. I rolled my eyes, "tell whoever this person is to delete my number or something," I said.

212-932-3790
Talks over, delete this number cuz

213-736-9010
Nah send a pic, I wanna see who I'm textin

212-932-3790
Follow me & my bestie on the gram,  @meliina_ @breelynn

213-736-9010
Wait a minute you that X nigga girlfriend, come fuck with a real nigga shorty 😋

212-932-3790
This ain't her textin you, and she said she good with who she got right now. Nice conversation, blocking you now✌🏼.

I rolled my eyes at the text this random sent. Jahseh will beat his ass if he step in my bubble, I'm too in love just to drop Jah for some random ass nigga. "I'm definitely showing this to Jahseh," I spoke. "Just let him know you wasn't the one texting back," Melina said. "Oh he'll know, I never used the term 'cuz' before," I said and we both started laughing.

"Oh did I tell you that Joshua, Katherine's man is taking her to Texas tomorrow," Melina said. "Oooh for what?" I asked sounding interested. Our relationship is kind of similar to each others. We both dating a rapper we like, well I love mines but yea. "He been telling me and Sammy that he would talk about Kathy a lot when he's around his mama, so his mama out the blue wants to meet her," she explained. "Wow, have you met Sammy's mama yet?" I asked. "No. What was meeting Jahseh's mom like?" She asked.

"For some reason, people would say that she's rude or mean, well that'll be the people who don't like Jahseh." I said rolling my eyes. "But Mama Cleo is a really cool woman, I thought she wouldn't like me, but she's cool, plus her and my mom gets along very well. And something I've never mentioned to Jahseh is that she always checks up on me to make sure I'm ok or whether I'm doing good," I explained. Melina furrowed her eyes at me, "why?" She asked getting confused. "Jahseh told her about me cutting, she had noticed the scars and asked before but I lied and told her that my cat scratches me," I explained. "But bitch you don't have a cat," she spoke. "Yea, she found that out and Jahseh told her the truth," I explained and she nodded.

"So what's really going on between you and Sammy are y'all dating or not, I'm still confused?" I asked and Melina started laughing. "We dating, we just don't want the public to know that, we want them to think that we're best friends or some shit, but me and Sammy cool as shit, we too fucking goofy too," she explained. "I can believe that," I responded and we both started laughing. "Y'all are like almost the same person," I also said.

"Yea, pretty much. Hey let's got to the beach today and enjoy the day," Melina suggested and I nodded. "Sounds like a plan," I responded. We both got up and went to go change into our swimming suits and pack a bag for the beach.

breelynn

Liked by xxxtentacion, eelyak_, meliina_, craigxen, cleo_ohsojazzy and 2,688,978 others

breelynn catch me at the beach, just say hello 😘

Comments Disabled

Sorry for the long wait, I had bad writers block for this story 😩🤦🏽‍♀️ I wanted to make this chapter a lot more longer but I ran out of ideas, I hope you guys enjoy it.