37

Bree's POV

"You wanna go somewhere?" Jah asked. "Yea, where?" I responded. "You'll see, get dressed." I smiled an rolled my eyes to go pick something out to wear. "I'm taking you on our first date," he said and smiled to me and I smiled back.

40 mins later

When he pulled up to the location my jaw dropped and I started to laugh at him. "The Steak House, really?" I said giggling at him. "Yep, I wanted to introduce you to my favorite food, Shteak." The way he said steak made me laugh, I don't know why he said it like that.

We walked in and the man up front asked us if we were a table of 2 and we nodded and he sat us down at a booth.
"Welcome to Outback Steakhouse, My name is Danny and I will be your server. So let's start with drinks, what can I get for you two?" Danny asked as he had the clipboard on his hip waiting for us to answer.

"We'll both take a water," Jahseh responded and Danny nodded writing it down, "well here are you guys menus, I'll be back in 30 minutes," he said as he smiled at us and walked away.

"Oh so, I'm working on a new album, and I wanted you to come by possibly in two months to hear it," Jahseh spoke. "Omg, are sure," I said excitedly. "Positive, oh and I'm dropping a Christmas mixtape and a song on Christmas so keep on the look out." He said and I nodded. "Definitely," I responded with a smile stretching on my face.

"I still can't believe this is our first date, after dating for a few months now." I told him. He chuckled and looked up at me, "I know right."

"So you're in school right?" He asked. "Yea, I'm in boarding school, next year is finally my last year." I responded. "Do you like it?" "Not really, I cant really go anywhere," I shrugged.

"When do you go back?" I furrowed my eyes at him, "uhhh... December, wait why are you asking me so many questions?" I asked him very curious.

He shrugged, "hey what if I wanted to try and come visit sometime..." "boarding school is in the middle of nowhere, how can you see me." I laughed and he chuckled and shrugged.

"Alright here are you guys drinks, are guys ready to order." Danny asked looking at us with the clipboard in his hand. I looked over at the menu again, "um can I get the uh... Steakhouse Quesadillas and a Caesar Salad," I responded, Danny nodded his head and wrote my order down then looked up at Jahseh.

"I would like the uh... the Classic with grilled shrimp on the side please," he said looking up at Danny as Danny wrote everything down Jahseh told him.

30 mins later

Danny and some lady walked over to our booth with our food, sat them in front of us, Danny made sure we were good and he walked away.

"Ok let's play some music, what do you wanna listen to babe." He asked and I picked up my dressings and poured them on my salad, "um lets play your music, my favorite song is Bitch Call Me Captain Morgan." I responded and he just looked at me really surprised. "What?" I asked while giggling.

"I thought you was going to say something from off my recent album," he said and I just chuckled shaking my head no, "no, but my favorite song off that album is Carry On." "Hmmm what about off of the Revenge EP?" He asked, "Looking for a Star," I responded, "oh I thought you were going to say I don't wanna do this anymore, because thats a most loved song." He said and I nodded agreeing with him then took a bite of my salad.