43

Bree's POV

"If it ain't a Chevy, don't raise it up."

"And if it ain't the kush, don't blaze it up."

We were in Katherine room blasting music, we played our theme song Low Low By Dj Mustard. That was our shit , back in Central this was our go to song when we get together.

Katherine got up and started dancing around, "Let's get high bitch, in my Damu ride." She rapped.

"On my mama I'm on one, hitting that side to side." Melina joined in.

"Ooh y'all remember this one," I grabbed Katherine's phone and changed the song to Get Off by Famousuno. We all was dancing around, throwing out a bunch of gang signs, we look like a bunch of ghetto ass Cali bitches.

"Lets bless the bottle," me and Melina looked at Katherine and laughed at her cause thats her favorite song.

Melina picked the phone up and went straight to Bless the bottle By Radio Base even when Get Off was still playing.

I pulled my phone out and started recording ourselves yelling and rapping along, Katherine had came up to the camera and blew smoke in the camera, she must've rolled a blunt while dancing.

2 hours later

we was sitting down now, and was just smoking. Now when Katherine is super high she gets in her feelings sometimes and she be playing SZA. As soon as she passed me the blunt, my only favorite song by SZA started playing and it was Wavy featuring James Fauntleroy.

I started dancing around with the blunt still in my hand waving it in the air and I finally took a puff of it and passed it Melina.

I exhaled and started singing along "Found out, what's the way out... Now I'm wavy... Now I'm wavy."

Katherine paused the song and looked at us with her eyes hanging low, well all of our eyes were low. "Lets go get some munchies." She suggested and we nodded agreeing with her.

We got up and put our shoes on and walked out of Katherines room and headed straight out the house making our way to the car.

"I call shot gun!" Katherine shouted and I just laughed because I was getting in the back anyway. Melina got in the drivers seat, started the car and got out of the drive way.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone and pressed shuffle and guess what started playing, I nearly cried when I heard it play.

I should've let you know, that you my only one

I know you're feeling numb, I fuck you till you cum

Said I don't understand, how you don't got a man

You want me in your bed, 'cause I been in your head

"You good Bree?" Melina asked as she looked at me through the rearview mirror and looked back at the road. I fake smiled and immediately wiped my face and nodded, "yea, I'm good," I immediately skipped the song