41

Melina's POV

"Thank you so much for picking me up, you're the person I know that can help me get my mind off of things like this instead of me harming myself." Bree told me as she looked out the window. "No problem, so what do you plan to do for these last 3 months or 2 months since you go back to New York in December." I asked looking at her and looking back at the road.

"I don't know... my mom is planning on taking me back to Florida when I go back that way." She said with a little sadness in her voice. "I hope you're not going to continue to avoid him, y'all need to talk y'all shit out," Katherine barged in.

"Girl stop cussing in my car," I playfully told Kathy, looking up at her in the view mirror and back at the rode and we all laughed.

"I have no choice but to speak to him, he's dog-sitting Buddy," She responded. "Why he looking after yo dog?" Katherine asked. "I had nobody else to watch over him, so he was the only person I thought of." "So when are y'all going to settle in one house girl? Aren't you tired of flying from city to city?" I asked her.

"My mom wants us to stay in New York soon, since I school out there." She responded. "Damn. You can't come back to LA can you?" Katherine asked. "Not if I wanna stay with Bailey for some weeks or days, she staying out here." "With who?" Katherine asked. "She moving in with Chris Brown." Bree responded.

"Wait didn't they just started dating?" I asked. "They've been secretly dating for awhile, they're just now going public with relationship thats all." She explained and I nodded. "Who's house we going over again, yours or Katherine?" "Katherines."

"So how was y'all time with Sammy & Josh...? Is that his name?" Bree asked. "Very unexpected for me." I responded. "His name is Joshua and it was fun and AhMelina acting like she wasn't blushing the whole time he was around, me and Joshua caught that." Katherine said, and I was not blushing.

"I was not blushing." I said really annoyed. "So are you dating this guy Katherine?" Bree asked her. "Nope, he ain't really showing it in my opinion." I laughed at Katherine when she said that, she lying through a teeth, she know that boy like her. I parked the car in front of Katherines house, "we are finally here."

"Oh thank god, I think my ass just got flat for sitting way too long." Katherine said as she got out the car and me and Bree followed laughing at her.

kool_kathy
Salinas, California

Liked by eelyak_, xxxtentacion, meliina_, trillsammy, official2toned and 54, 378 others

kool_kathy South Centrals finest trio 😛👌🏼

View all 59 comments

Username isn't that @xxxtentacion's girlfriend? She is so pretty, why do people keep saying she's ugly?
—kool_kathy @Username there's no title between the two and she said thank you

Username omg its Bree, some people thought she was dead 😱
—kool_kathy @Username bullshit ass rumor

Username what happened to Bree's Instagram?
—kool_kathy @Username some hating ass bitch hacked her shit and deactivated it

meliina_ bitch we don't even live there anymore
—kool_kathy @meliina_ i know, but thats our hood and thats how we met
—meliina_ @kool_kathy thats true

trillsammy wtw?
—kool_kathy @trillsammy idk, what y'all tryna do? I didn't know yall was still in Cali
—official2toned @kool_kathy I'ma hyl
—kool_kathy @official2toned ok

xxxtentacion

Liked by theslumpgod, cleo_ohsojazzy, craigxen, trippieredd and 2, 278, 992 others

Comments Disabled