𝟑.𝟏

──── 「WANHEDA」 ────

     After fight-training with Bellamy to teach the rest of the kids how to get rid of an opponent, he left to go out on a scout mission next to Azgeda territory

     After fight-training with Bellamy to teach the rest of the kids how to get rid of an opponent, he left to go out on a scout mission next to Azgeda territory. Since I had a kill order on me, Bellamy asked me to stay arguing I'd be more trouble than worth and, even though that hurt, I knew he was right. I stepped outside of the ship to find Octavia, catching a glimpse of her with Sam next to their respective horses.

- "Girls."

- "I think he won." –Sam eyed Octavia, petting Selene's neck.

- "Did you doubt it?"

- "I like to think he's getting better."

- "Are you talking about Bellamy and me sparring?" –I asked petting Helios's face.

- "Yeah, you don't seem too beaten up so I'm guessing Bellamy ended on the floor."

- "He's too impulsive."

- "That's what's kept me alive, so I hope he won't lose it." –Sam smiled before turning to Selene- "Where is he anyway?"

- "He's going on a scout mission next to Azgeda territory." -Sam turned to face me again as her face lit up before glancing at Octavia- "You disobeyed Heda's orders, they could be out for you too." –I tried to convince her- "Bellamy wants you to stay; that's why he didn't tell you."

- "And you honestly think she's staying behind?" –Octavia chuckled getting on Helios after kissing me.

- "If he sees you, he'll do something to make you stay."

- "That's why he won't see me coming." –Sam looked at me before turning to Octavia- "Go, I'll catch up."

- "What are you gonna do?" -I walked up to Selene.

- "Watch and learn." –she smirked as we looked at Octavia go.

Octavia got next to the door from which the rover should be coming out which soon after opened, letting the car get out and following Octavia outside.

- "See you later, big bro."

Sam got on Selene and soon they were both out of the gates, catching up with the rest. She's really something else.