𝟑.𝟏𝟐

──── 「I'VE COME FOR YOU」 ────

     Kane's plan hadn't worked, Bellamy had managed to stop him and now he was on lockup too, leaving only Miller and I left, and we had run out of ideas

     Kane's plan hadn't worked, Bellamy had managed to stop him and now he was on lockup too, leaving only Miller and I left, and we had run out of ideas. We were having lunch when Bryan came by and sat next to him with his food and started talking with him as I zoned out. That was when I got it. Sam.

- "Miller, I need your help."

- "What you need."

Miller looked confused at me as Bryan eyed me suspiciously. I need an excuse, fast.

- "Remember that shelf I was building earlier for the food supplies? I need your help to hang it."

I said the first thing that came to mind; I knew it sounded stupid but I hoped Miller would catch on.

- "Sure."

- "Can't that wait?" –Bryan quickly stopped Miller from raising.

- "I'd like to get it done before tonight. I wouldn't like Pike getting angry about our food supplies not being properly organized now that we have to go into rationing mode."

- "I'll come meet you once it's done, how long can that take?"

Miller chuckled, helping me sell the lie to Bryan who simply nodded. We made our way inside the ship, making sure no one followed us, and entered the room where Kane had hidden the radio he used to contact Octavia.

- "What was that about?"

- "They've caught Kane and we're running out of options. If we keep going at this rate a war could strike and we'd most likely die, the Grounders are thousands and we don't stand a chance."

- "What do you suggest?"

- "Jusheda."

Miller paced the room thinking as I started to worry he had changed sides. If he had, I'd need to do this on my own; I knew Sam could do it.

- "Call them." –he stopped in front of me- "It's our last chance."

- "Anyone read me?" –I spoke on the radio- "We don't have much time."

- "I'm here."

- "We'll help you in."

- "Good, I'll knock once I'm inside."

- "We'll be there. Just Miller and I, they got everyone else... Kane is being questioned right now."

- "Got it."

- "Be fast."

- "Will be. Over."