𝟑.𝟐𝟏

──── 「SHE'S NOT MINE」 ────

     Once I finished putting my stuff away, I entered the main room to say goodbye to Niylah and leave the place

     Once I finished putting my stuff away, I entered the main room to say goodbye to Niylah and leave the place. I hoped she'd be able to forgive me, to move on from all of this. I hoped she'd be able to heal.

- "What do I owe you?"

- "Your friend gave me that." –Niylah pointed at a massive lamp- "You don't owe me anything."

- "That's not true."

- "You owe me a favor." –she smiled slightly and I nodded.

- "It won't be safe here for a while, do you have anywhere to go?"

- "I'll figure something out."

- "You sure? I can stay back and..."

- "You have to go help Skaikru." –she made a pause- "And you have to mourn your losses."

- "Well, considering I gave up the executioner and I can't personally get revenge, mourning will have to do... yeah." –I sighed- "But blood will have blood, I'm sure the new Heda will keep Lexa's word and kill Pike following the innocent-killing-ritual."

- "Thank you."

- "There's nothing to thank."

- "You defended me from your people, I know now what Heda... what Lexa saw in you."

I nodded at Niylah as Clarke entered the room, probably wanting to have a one-on-one conversation with Niylah so I said goodbye and left.

- "You changed clothes." –Sheda practically bumped into me as I closed the house's door behind me.

- "Don't worry, I still got the vest." –I smiled at him as we walked up to the Rover- "How else do you expect me to carry these many blades, huh?"

Sheda laughed at my comment and soon we were in front of the Rover's back door, where Sinclair and Octavia were talking with Raven.

- "How's my best girl feeling?"

- "My neck hurts." –Raven looked at me- "I'm sorry about everything I said about you and Bellamy..."

- "Hey, it's okay." –I squeezed her upper arm- "Water under the bridge. You don't have to apologize for anything, that wasn't you."

- "Thank you."

- "Where's everyone else?" –Octavia questioned me.

- "What do you mean? The only one left inside is Clarke."

I turned around in time to see Clarke getting out of the house towards Bellamy whom I hadn't seen when I got out myself, so I assumed he had been hiding from me. Clarke took his hand in hers and started inspecting it and I had to tear my eyes from them before I started feeling something.