𝟑.𝟐𝟕

──── 「NO PLACE
FOR FEELINGS
IN WAR」 ────

──── 「NO PLACEFOR FEELINGSIN WAR」 ────

     If A.L.I.E. only understands violence, that's what she's going to get. I need to get to Polis, check if Sheda and Lila are okay, and then it's showtime. I don't care who I have to kill, I'm getting rid of this bitch myself. I got to where the Rover was. Fuck, I should have brought Selene, now I have to wait for the rest and go wherever they want. I hate depending on someone else.

- "What's the plan?" –Jasper walked next to me.

- "Get rid of whoever stands in my way, that bitch is going down."

- "We need a plan." –Clarke spoke walking next to us followed by the siblings.

- "We should go back to Arkadia and regroup."

- "I'm not risking any more lives for..." –I started, but then an idea came to mind- "On a second thought, yeah, let's go back."

I walked to the back of the Rover, opening the door and getting inside closely followed by Octavia.

- "Sam, what are you planning?"

- "Sam is not planning anything because she is on vacation." –she gave me a questioning look- "What? I just happen to agree with your brother on this one."

- "That doesn't happen often."

- "That's a lie, it used to happen a lot."

- "Used to." –she emphasized- "No stupid plans."

- "'Stupid plans' is not how I do things."

- "Don't start now." –she sat next to me- "Sheda hasn't been training you for that."

- "Sheda is not a fan of Jusheda, so he's not going to like anything from now on."

I crossed my arms over my chest, ending the conversation as I closed my eyes and extended my legs to the other side of the Rover, ready to do whatever it took to end this.