𝟑.𝟐𝟗

─── 「TIME AND TIME AGAIN」 ───

     The rest of us were being taken through the tunnels to be incarcerated until we agreed to take the chip, but no before they beat us; they started with Miller, who fell to the floor after a particularly hard hit on the jaw

     The rest of us were being taken through the tunnels to be incarcerated until we agreed to take the chip, but no before they beat us; they started with Miller, who fell to the floor after a particularly hard hit on the jaw. The chipped that was hitting him suddenly stopped and looked into the void for a second, before turning to his partners.

- "Let's go. She wants Bellamy."

I wasn't exactly surprised to hear my name but still, I resisted being pulled away from my people as two Grounders forced me up from the floor.

- "Where are you taking him?"

Octavia rose from the floor too, her voiced scared and anxious for me felt foreign after all the resentment she had been throwing at me. As she did, one of the remaining chipped hit her on the stomach to make her both fall and shut up.

- "O!" –I tried to gain her attention- "It's okay, O."

The two Grounders started carrying me away from her. She wants me. A.L.I.E. wants me. Sam...

- "If I were you, I'd hit the deck."

- "Murphy?" -I questioned recognizing his voice, but not fully comprehending why he was or how he got there. One of the men carrying me took out a flashlight, pointing it in front of us and revealing Murphy- "Everyone hit the ground!"

I yelled as soon as I saw him, getting rid of the two men just in time to hear the shots from in front of me, witnessing the chipped men fall dead to my sides.

- "Fancy meeting you here." –Murphy walked up to me after the shots were fired.

- "More will come." –Indra was with him- "We have to hurry."

- "You okay?" –Pike asked me as he freed my hands while Murphy and Indra moved towards the rest of my group.

- "Thank you." –I nodded at him, not quite knowing how to feel about this meeting. I turned around to talk with Murphy- "What are you doing here?"

- "You're welcome."

Murphy gave me a side smile before moving back to greet the rest while Indra helped Octavia.

- "You're with Pike?" –Octavia incredulously asked Indra.

- "The only way to get out of here is together."

- "He killed Lincoln." –Octavia informed her for she didn't know about this yet- "Put him on his knees, shot him in the head."

- "O..." –I tried to intercede before they started a fight- "Indra's right, we need every fighter we can get."

- "Did you guys miss the part where it's time to go?" –Murphy asked, already ready to leave.

- "We're not leaving."