𝟑.𝟐

──── 「THEIR STORY」 ────

     We had been stuck inside the rover for hours and the irritation I felt at the whole situation, and the fact that I knew we had no time to waste, was getting to me

     We had been stuck inside the rover for hours and the irritation I felt at the whole situation, and the fact that I knew we had no time to waste, was getting to me. We couldn't see anyone outside, even if there was still daylight outside; nothing made sense. Monty suggested we made a run for it, but Kane had been quick to shut that idea down, but that didn't mean Sam wouldn't back Monty up.

- "Then what do you suggest?" –Sam turned to Kane- "Staying here until they get bored?"

- "They're right." –Indra spoke, taking her sword- "They can wait longer than we can."

- "Alright." –Sam rose up- "Time to work, everyone. I'm not going to stay trapped in here until they decide to show up. I'll go first."

- "No!" –I pulled her back- "For all we know, they could be coming after you."

- "Yeah, right. They are looking for Wanheda, and we've all agreed already that ain't me."

- "She's right." –Indra backed her up- "Everyone is looking for Clarke now, they won't even remember Samantha."

- "See?" –Sam smiled at me before she realized something- "Wait, what is that supposed to mean?"

- "There's a bounty on Clarke and one on Lincoln." –Indra started- "But there's also a group of Grounders that would pay to get their hands on you."

- "You should have stayed back." –I reproached Sam, pulling her back to me- "I told you."

- "I won't be confined to the camp." –she answered me, getting rid of my hands around her body before looking back at Indra- "Care to explain what that's supposed to mean?"

- "You were being trained by the best of our warriors, Heda's personal guard, when you disobeyed her orders." –Indra's explanation got an annoyed scoff from Sam- "Some think you should be killed for treason but others think you'd make a good ally against the Commander."

- "Wait, you're telling me that because I went inside the Mountain I'm considered a threat to Lexa?" –Indra nodded in response- "Now that I did not see coming. Why didn't I get a cool name then?"

- "Are you serious?"

- "Yeah." –Sam eyed me for a second- "Now, let's get out of here. I'll cover you from up here while you get out of the rover."

- "We'll cover you once we find cover." –Kane nodded, agreeing with her.

- "I don't like this plan." –I mumbled looking at Sam.

- "Do you ever like my plans?" –Sam smiled, taking my chin in her hand- "Now, get out of my way, love." -she rose in front of me to get to the hatch and opened it; I handed her my rifle and, for once, she took it without complaints and got her upper body outside of the car- "Well, this was unexpected." –Sam mused surprised, lowering the gun- "We have company."