𝟑.𝟐𝟒

──── 「WE'LL BE OKAY」 ────

     We had been in the Rover for hours, following the map on Lincoln's journal

     We had been in the Rover for hours, following the map on Lincoln's journal. I doubted any of us knew how long this journey could be, it was just a map with no scale, just drawings of places we had to pass through. It could take us days for all we knew, and Jasper was the first one to express his doubts.

- "It's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage and seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Luna's village."

- "At least we know we're going in the right direction." –I answered Jasper.

- "Yeah, have a little faith."

- "We're running out of daylight." –he looked at Sam- "We should stop in the sun and recharge the battery."

- "What sun?" –Clarke answered and Sam laughed.

- "It's pouring rain, who knows when we'll see the sun again, J."

- "We keep going until the battery dies."

- "We keep going until we get to Luna." –Octavia corrected Clarke.

- "That's the spirit." –Sam agreed with O- "Now, since we seem to have a lot of time to kill... Clarke, how did you escape from Polis after Ontari won the conclave? We'll need a way in that's not the main entrance."

- "Roan showed us a way out but..."

- "Wait, wait. Roan? As in the King of Azgeda?" –Clarke nodded at her- "Are we allies with them now, what did I miss?"

- "No. He helped me because Lexa spared his life when they fought; next time he sees a Skaikru, he'll probably kill us."

- "Note to self: approach Roan from the back." –Sam scoffed.

- "Sam, Roan is dangerous." –Clarke tried to reason with her- "If he sees you, he'll kill you."

- "He spared my life once and I have to know why; you best believe I'll get my answer."

- "We said no stupid plans." –Octavia cut her off.

- "It's not a stupid plan, it's not even a plan." –I watched Sam turn her face to look at O who was sat in front of her- "I just have a goal so, technically, I'm not doing anything I said I wouldn't do." –Octavia shook her head and went back to looking at Lincoln's map with Jasper- "Now..." –Sam addressed Clarke again- "...you said 'us' and 'but'. What's do you mean with those?"

- "I went back for the flame and Titus helped me escape through another passage when Ontari went to see him to Ascend."

- "So there's more than one way in? Awesome. And 'us'?"