𝟑.𝟒

──── 「ASSASSIN」 ────

     I had been assigned a mission to Mount Weather, and when I said assigned, I meant it was Pike's way of scolding me for not following his orders

     I had been assigned a mission to Mount Weather, and when I said assigned, I meant it was Pike's way of scolding me for not following his orders. As if having been hit unconscious with the baton wasn't enough, not I also had to take orders from him. The only reason I had gone was that the rest were on that same mission, getting to Mount Weather, feeling my mood dropping the closer we got to that stupid place.

- "I knew I should have taken my horse." –Octavia climbed down from the rover.

- "I agree. I mean, if we're gonna fuck up everything by coming here, at least we should have made the trip comfortable." –I stepped out after her- "I had no intentions of coming back here, once was enough."

- "Well, we'll be in and out." –she patted me on the shoulder.

I closed the Rover's door after taking the last couple of bags we were meant to drop at the main hall for Pike's people. This was a terrible idea, but when did anyone ever listen to me. I sighed, looking around, my eyes landing on Bellamy, who had stepped away from the rover, looking lost in thought, eyes settled on the horizon. 

- "Don't stress about it." –I stopped beside him, his eyes settling on mine.

- "I should be there."

- "Why exactly?" –I smiled- "Because you're so good at politics, right?"

- "It's not that..."

- "They'll be fine. Clarke's been with Lexa for well over a week; I'm pretty sure she's quite safe there." –I turned around- "But I understand if you'd want to be there instead of here with me; like how annoying is that, right?" –I smiled walking back to the bags as I heard Bellamy chuckle, coming after me.

- "You make a good argument." –he stood in front of me.

- "Of course, I do. When do I not?" -I smiled teasingly as Bellamy shook his head- "Besides, you'll be out there in no time. That wound was deep and the last thing I need right now is you being reckless and dying so..."

- "You and I both know my leg is fine." –he smirked, knowing look in his eyes as he rested his hand on my neck, his thumb caressing my jaw.

- "Oh, do I?" –I moved my hands to the waistband of his pants, pulling him closer.

- "Last night you said something around the lines 'now we have matching scars' right after taking off my pants and pushing me onto our bed."

- "Huh, really?" –I raised an eyebrow at him- "Well, that's because they were interfering with my plans." -Bellamy smiled as he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs right before pulling me in to kiss me- "Aren't you glad you stayed?" –I questioned as we broke apart.