𝟑.𝟏𝟒

──── 「LONG LIVE」 ────

     I stood in my room with Miller

     I stood in my room with Miller. We both had just found out that Sam had been caught and sent to lockup when someone knocked on the door. I glanced at Miller as we both rose from the bed, pondering whether we had been caught or not. He approached the door and opened it slowly, revealing Bellamy.

- "What do you want?" –Miller frivolously asked him.

Bellamy made a sign with his hand for Miller to remain quiet as he moved his head for him to let him in; Miller moved away from the door and Bellamy came inside followed by Monty who closed the door after him.

- "What do you...?"

Miller started again but Bellamy placed a finger to his mouth, commanding him to stay quiet; he took a knife from his pocket and moved it towards Miller as we both reached for our guns. I wasn't sure I trusted them anymore and I was even more confused about what they were doing here; after all, Bellamy had been the one to lock Sam up. Bellamy approached Miller and cut a part of his jacket revealing a bug. I scoffed, realizing how everyone on our side had been caught. They have been spying on us.

- "The bag blocks the signal." –Monty explained as he put the bug away and I scoffed annoyed once more- "Now we can talk."

- "Who put it in there?" –Miller asked.

- "That's not important right now." –Bellamy was quick to brush his question away- "Pike just sentenced Lincoln, Sinclair, and Sam to death alongside Kane."

- "Are you trying to scare us?" –Miller asked him- "Why do you care now?"

- "Now you care about Sam?" –I scoffed- "You're the one who put her there."

- "I know, alright? I know I should have tried harder when Pike made that guard shoot her, I know I should have gone out to find her, I know I should have never stopped her when you guys let her in, I'm trying to make this right now."

- "We're here to help." –Monty looked at me- "I'm sure you have a plan to break them out. What can we do?"

- "What are you talking about?"

- "Harper, come on."

- "Look, we can help from the inside to pull this off." –Bellamy glanced between Miller and me- "We need people to hand them off to on the outside. I know Sam wasn't alone."

- "We seriously don't know what you're talking about."

- "You think we want them to die?" –Monty looked at Miller as he spoke and then at me.

- "You know what? Forget it. If my sister wants to save Lincoln and Sam's lives, you tell her to meet me at the dropship in an hour."

Bellamy ended, took back his knife, and left the room, closing the door and leaving Monty alone with us; he looked so lost, like a deer in headlights.