𝟑.𝟏𝟑

──── 「BETRAYAL;
DESPERATION」 ────

     I woke up to what already seemed to be the rule down here: a pained body and a dizzy mind

     I woke up to what already seemed to be the rule down here: a pained body and a dizzy mind. The events started to come back to me and I wished it was all a bad dream as I slowly rose from whatever I was lying on.

-    "No, definitely not a dream." –I whispered reaching to hold my lower back- "You don't feel pain like this in a dream."

-    "Sam!" –Lincoln's voice resonated in the room, prompting me to open my eyes and turn my face to see where he was- "Thank the Commander you're okay."

-    "If by okay you mean still alive then yeah, sure... I'm doing great." –I blinked a couple of times, trying to get used to the light.

-    "We mourned you..." –he had been standing in front of me, probably pacing the room until I woke up- "Octavia and I tried to go out to find you but Pike wouldn't allow us..." –he squatted in front of me.

-    "Let me guess, my rooting body should be a message for our people?" -Lincoln nodded before he hugged me lightly but, at this point, physical pain was the last thing I was worried about, so I hug him back as strongly as I could-    "I'm glad to see you, brother."

-    "What happened?"

-    "I... Ion's dead, Lincoln. The day I managed to get out of here, I found him bleeding out in the clearing... he died in my arms..." –I sniffled looking away, biting my lower lip as I took a deep breath, trying not to let my feelings take over me- "They killed them all and executed the wounded. After that, Indra and I found Lexa, and Octavia came to meet us."

-    "She knew you were alive?"

-    "Yeah, I asked her not to say anything. I thought that'd be an advantage but, clearly, I was wrong..."

-    "How'd you end up here?" –Sinclair made his way next to us.

-    "I... I've been betrayed." –I spoke as calmly as I could but it proved hard- "I had Pike, I had knocked him out and was about to start moving away towards the passage I had come through to get him to the army outside but then..."

-    "Sam." –Bellamy's voice echoed through my ears and I felt a mix of rage and longing in my heart as I clenched my fists.

" –Bellamy's voice echoed through my ears and I felt a mix of rage and longing in my heart as I clenched my fists