𝟑.𝟏𝟗

──── 「A DANGEROUS GAME」 ────

     I couldn't let Sam think her darkness had broken me, I couldn't let her think she was to blame for what I had become; it had never been her fault, I just was never good at dealing with emotions

     I couldn't let Sam think her darkness had broken me, I couldn't let her think she was to blame for what I had become; it had never been her fault, I just was never good at dealing with emotions. I had only been able to open up to her and, once I decided she was better off without me, everything got bottled up and I eventually lashed out. And I still had to ask her about what Octavia had insinuated earlier that day: I didn't feel anything for Clarke and I needed to make sure Sam knew, but I never got the chance.

- "Shut up! Shut up!" –Clarke started screaming from the room where she was with Raven, taking the first watch.

Sam rubbed her face once more, getting rid of any tears left on it, and immediately moved from her spot towards the room; I followed her, entering the room and seeing Clarke bleeding from her arm and blood on Raven's face.

- "You're done ALIE! You hear me? We're gonna fry you." –Clarke started screaming.

- "Get her out of here." –Sam commanded me.

I pulled Clarke away, stumbling across the room and almost bumping into Jasper who had come inside to check what was going on. Once I got Clarke to calm down, I realized Sam had stayed with Raven.

     Raven looked at Bellamy pull Clarke away, her eyes so big and a look of pure madness on her face

     Raven looked at Bellamy pull Clarke away, her eyes so big and a look of pure madness on her face. She then, suddenly, snapped her head to look in front of her and so did I, but I couldn't see anything. ALIE must be there.

- "Will you let me clean that blood or will you bite me too?"

- "Samantha." –Raven's head snapped in my direction and her voice became somewhat softer as she focused on me- "I won't hurt you, Sam."

- "Will you hurt yourself again while I go to look for some water?"

- "I gave you my word."

- "Actions are what I need these days." –I eyed Raven before glancing quickly to where she had been looking at- "What does ALIE look like?"