𝟑.𝟐𝟐

──── 「I NEVER LEARN」 ────

     I watched Sheda leave Arkadia as Octavia followed Sam towards where the others had previously moved

     I watched Sheda leave Arkadia as Octavia followed Sam towards where the others had previously moved. I was going over my conversation with him in the Rover and his with Sam just now; I had noticed Octavia eyeing them both carefully as well as keeping an eye on me as if she were getting ready to stop a fight between us, but what she didn't know was that I had understood Sheda's undertone throughout his whole conversation with Sam: he had made sure I could hear them so that, as he had said himself, I could let my mind rest knowing Sam still had feelings for me, which I already knew for Sam had said that herself when she told me she'd rather break her heart than me.

If I had taken anything from that conversation was that Sheda was most likely in love with Sam, that Sam still loved me but that she also loved Sheda, just not in the way he hoped and I dreaded because I knew that, if Sam and I hadn't gotten together, she would surely have fallen for Sheda; she still could if she chose to move on from me. I took a deep breath and followed the girls inside the hangar.

- "... so no, there's no one here." –Jasper was speaking with Sam and O as I made it inside.

- "Close the door and turn the Rover around." –I looked at Monty- "We may need to get out of here quickly."

Monty nodded and got again on the Rover as the rest of us carefully inspected the inside of the hangar.

- "It's like they just got up and walked away." –Clarke pointed out as we walked past a table with food still on it.

- "Well, considering that you don't need any of this mundane stuff in the City of Light, I am not surprised." –Sam quickly added- "I wouldn't even be surprised if they forgot to eat and drink and their bodies simply died." –she scoffed.

- "Unlikely," –Sinclair argued- "but still a possibility."

- "Alright, we're in and out." –I regained everyone's attention- "Pack as much gear as you can into the Rover."

- "I'll get the map." –Octavia quickly spoke, moving away.

- "I'll go with her." –Jasper moved after her.

- "I'll go with you and then I'll go find all the weapons Pike took from me and a couple from the armory." –she paused for a second- "And there's something else I need to find."

- "No one should be alone." –Jasper turned to face her, and he was right.

- "You don't wanna load gear, huh?"

- "Not even a little."

- "Let him be, Sinclair." –Sam smiled, shoving Jasper to move in front of her- "You're more packing gear than us looking around."