Synopsis

Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses kong narinig ang mga kwentong pag-ibig ng mga magulang ko at ng mga taong malalapit sa kanila

Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses kong narinig ang mga kwentong pag-ibig ng mga magulang ko at ng mga taong malalapit sa kanila. Noong bata pa ako pakiramdam ko parang fairytale ang mga storya nila dahil sa bawat wakas ng storyang sinimulan nila, sa bawat paghihirap na pinagdaanan nila, sa huli ay kasama pa rin nila ang taong makakahawak-kamay nila sa pagharap sa kasalukuyan. I imagined how their life is written in paper with black and white suddenly get splashed on by the beauty of colors just because they found the right person that will bring their reality to vibrancy.

Hindi ko man aminin, may parte sa akin na umaasa na magkaroon din ako ng love story na katulad nila. A part of me wished to be swept of my feet like a princess by a gallant knight that will take me to an adventure of a life time.

Over the years as I grew up, I able to have the chance to watched my family and friends find their 'one'. Nasaksihan ko ang mga pinagdaanan nilang hirap para lang sa huli ay maging masaya sila kasama ang mga taong makakasama nila sa pagbuo nila ng mga sarili nilang pamilya.

And me...even after all these yeas, I still want the same thing. I'm still waiting for that person that will change the monochrome life I'm trapped into. But the knight I was waiting for didn't came galloping with his white horse but instead he came with a thunderous strum of his guitar, its sound resonating right through my heart.

I never thought it would be him. I never thought that it would be the loud, full of life, lead guitarist of the band Royalty that will capture my attention. I would never have imagine that Thunder Night will came crashing into my life and not only add the colors I was waiting for, but also the melody that I didn't know my life was missing. Hindi ko alam kung paanong nagsimula, kung bakit siya pa. Because I thought he's just someone I can be with to have fun. I thought he's just a person I can be with for now while I'm waiting for the right man to come. Dahil simula pa lang alam kong hindi niya kayang ibigay kung ano ang pinapangarap ko noon pa.

In this game we started to play, no one won. Dahil pareho kaming natalo. Parehong sumuko ang puso namin. Hindi man namin magawang sabihin sa isa't-isa, pero alam ko na pareho kami ng nararamdaman. Every time he's on top of a stage in front of thousands of people screaming his name and still he will search the crowd and look at me, I feel it. Every time that he hold my hand even for a brief moment when no one's looking, I feel it. Every time his kisses trail sparks of life in me, I feel it.

But still...we're both an impossibility. The prelude to this love story that I've been waiting for my whole life is just the falling of a composition...the ending of a musical piece. Dahil kahit gaano pa kaganda ang musika na nagbibigay buhay sa aming dalawa ay alam naming pareho na nakaabang na sa amin ang wakas na hindi namin kailan man maiiwasan.

Kahit gano'n man hindi ko siya magawang layuan katulad ng paulit-ulit niyang pinapaalala sa akin. Hindi ko magawang itigil kung ano ang nasimulan na namin. Hindi ko magawang isarado ang puso ko at kalimutan siya. Carpe diem. I'm willing to make the most of the time we have. I'm willing to wake up each day knowing in my heart that it could be the last.

Because no matter how much we try to hold on, an impending end still waits for us. No matter how much I love him, alam kong iiwan niya pa rin ako. Because every glance, every touch, and every kiss are bound to reach its limit. And when that time comes, I will lose him.

When the time comes that the strum of his guitar finally came into a halt and he finally reach the cadence of his melody, I will lose him.

When that day comes that his heart finally reach its end...

I will lose him.