3: Nice party

Elliot

"So what do you do at these parties?" I ask Trevor while he irons his shirt.

"Nothing much." That's all?...Oh I see what you're doing here you weiner, you're getting back at me, huh? Well, two can play at that game.

I didn't reply anything so he took a quick glance my way and went back ironing.

"I'm done." He takes off his uniform and gives me quite a show. He makes sure to flex a little to show off his body. Oh, so what. You have abs, big deal. You still look like a wiener.

"Coming?" He smirks at me and I realize I was probably staring a little too much at him. Oops.
I jump off the bed and get out not waiting for him. I walk slower until he comes in step with me.

"I didn't forget to lock the door."

"K."

"I remember you told me not to forget."

"Yeah."

"You're a pain in the ass."

"Mhm." Wait what?

"No I'm not."

"You already agreed." The prick dares to laugh.

"I wasn't paying attention to what you were saying." I defend myself.

"I don't care." We arrive at room 069 and Trevor knocks. The door is opened by Elliot and he moves to the side without a word for us to go in.

"Why is this room bigger than mine?" I ask no one in particular but Elliot still answers.

"Because my parents paid more. They wanted me to have the best of the best here." He rolls his eyes. So, he isn't here by his own will too? Good to know I'm not the only one.

I spot the two other dudes from the cafeteria here and a couple others.

"Want a drink?" Trevor offers me a beer.

"Yeah." I take it and sit down on the bed. I see Trevor go up to Elliot and they talk about something, then Trevor pulls a little bag of what looks like weed and hands it to Elliot. He then looks at me and winks. Prick.

"Having fun?" Trevor sits next to me.

"If the definition of fun is watching some dudes do nothing, then yeah." I gulp down the rest of my beer. Bad idea, but eh, fuck it.

"Nice." Trevor smiles.

"So who are these dudes?"

"Well, the two from the lunchroom are Greg, the short chubby guy and Mike, obviously the one with green hair." He pauses to take a sip of his beer. "Then we got Freddie, the bleached blonde, Alejandro, the tall and good looking one and finally Felix, the really pale guy." Well, these guys are an interesting bunch.

"Welcome to the club Ash."

"Ah, ah, ah...I didn't say anything about joining your little cult you have here. I'm just a one timer."

"We're not a cult, asshole. We don't even hang together much. " He elbows me in the stomach. I just turn to face him and glare at him until I see how close I actually am to him. Back off. Personal space dude. I don't move though. I'll make him move.
I continue glaring at him but he's a stubborn one, isn't he?

"Someone might think we're about to kiss." He whispers and that makes me give the fuck up and move away.

He just smirks victoriously and stands up. He goes up to Elliot and takes the weed he was already smoking. Then his phone starts vibrating and he goes outside to talk. I decide to leave because this is one boring party they have.

"Nah ah, where are you going?" Elliot puts a hand in front of me.

"Why do you care?" I push down his hand.

"Wanna smoke?" He holds some weed in front of me.

"No. I wanna go sleep."

"Party pooper. The fun is just starting silly." I don't know why, maybe out of sheer curiosity I decide to stay. I grab two cans of beer and sit back down on my spot on the bed.

Elliot wasn't wrong. The fun was just getting started. These guys are stoned to no measure and drunk off their asses. And they're fun to look at. I'm a little tipsy myself. Yeah, yeah. I'm a lightweight.
While two guys are ballroom dancing to a rock song, one is counting the dots on his shirt and at the corner of the other bed I see something that makes me eyes go wide. Elliot is full on making out with Alejandro. Alejandro is sitting in Elliot's lap and the other has his hands placed at places I wish I didn't see. It's like Elliot feels that I'm looking, he pulls away for a second, looks me dead in the eye while licking his lips and goes back to what he was doing. Time to go to bed.
While everyone is distracted doing...things...I slip out the room but bump chest to chest with Trevor on my way out.

"Leaving so soon?" He slurs. When did he get drunk?

"I saw enough for today." I push him aside and bolt not so straight to my room. I don't bother taking off my clothes, I just dive head first into the bed and try to drift off to sleep.